CHAPTER-19

AUTHOR'S POV:

"What is your problem? You are the one acting like a bitch right now. Maara kyu usko? Usne tera kya bigada karke. Apne hadd me reh kiara bata raha hu. Isne tereko kuch bhi nhi bola fir bhi bina baat ke aake maari. Pagal ho gayi hai kya mai attention nhi de raha hu karke? Lagta hai mental asylum me bed book karna padega. Attention seeker" abhay shouted at Kia.

Aarvi couldn't believe he just said all that. She was very angry. It's the second time in a day that he has made kia cry.

"Right, radhika ne uska kuch nhi bigada, tune bigada hai" saying this she slapped him. He was shocked. She knew for a fact that he wouldn't say anything to hurt her.

"Aaru" he gasphed.

"Kya aaru? You hurt her, you hurt me, you are even going to hurt radhika when you tell that it was just in the spur of the moment. What happened to you? Was everything you told me the other day was a lie? You told that you would prove me how much you like her. Was this your proof? Calling her a bitch, attention seeker, questioning our friendship. What is it?" She almost shouted at him. By now radhika went away from there, she hoped the boys helped her reaching the hotel safely, even though she is a bitch, she's still a girl and it's already very late.

He goes near the benches and sits on the ground resting his head on it. "I know what I did was extreme but I was very jealous and it kind of happened."

"What were you jealous of? Because as far as I know you were the one with a girl wrapped around your arm and not the other way around" she said.

"Woh hua yu ki...." he started.

Earlier in the day:

During lunch time abhay was sitting beside kiara and in the middle of it her phone rang and the caller id said "EX❤️", she smiled looking at it but cut the call as she was eating.

The whole time he was just thinking that why was she so happy that her ex called. I mean mostly people block their ex's number. But her, she has a heart placed over there. Does she again have feelings for him? Are they going to get back together?

After their lunch radhika joined them and she wouldn't leave his side even for a second. Though he was getting irritated by it he didn't say anything. After a while kiara's phone rang again and she picked it up. As she was just a step or two ahead of him he could hear her side of the conversation.

"Hello ex-boyfriend" she said cheerfully.

"Hey ex-girlfriend. What are you doing love?" he asked.

"Kuch nhi, mandy and aaru entertain kar rahe the" she said laughing.

"hahaha.. dono same lagte hai. I am missing you a lot, come fast plz" he said.

"I am missing you a lot too. I just can't wait to see you. And relive all those memories we created" she said sighing.

"Yahh and iss baar mai tumlog ko uthane wala nhi hu, pehle hi bata raha hu" he said.

"Babe it has been our tradition since forever, you can't just bail on it okay. And I know very well how to make you do things" she said smirking.

"Iss baar tere tactics koi kaam nhi aane wale" he said.

"Haa dekhenge. Accha ek poem sunna hai?" She asked him.

"Nhi" he replied.

"Accha toh sun. Roses are red, violets are blue. I love you and I know you love me too" she said grinning.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I don't love you" he said and she can hear the slight smirk.

"Ohh... my ex-boyfriend makes me sob, tonight he won't get a blowjob" she replied sassily.