CHAPTER-14

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Kiske Saath dance Karne wali hai?" Shrishti asked.

"Mandy" aaru said looking at him. "I'm sorry baby, but Mai nhi dance Kar Sakta. Mere pair pe thoda strain Aaya hai. Kisi aur ke Saath dance karle, pair thik hone ke baad  hum dance karenge pakka" manjot lied to her. He wanted her to dance with shubi.

"Ohk thik hai. Tu Apne pair pe zyada stress mat de okay. Shubi" she said looking towards him with pleading eyes.

Who was he to say no to her, after all he was the happiest person on the earth right now. And not to forget she is the reason behind it. Like all the months he would sleep just to see even a glimpse of her face was finally here, in front of his eyes. And the main thing is that he is not seeing her face in his dreams where he couldn't touch or feel her, she was really in front of him.

He went to stand in front of her and held her hand in his, smiling down at her. In that moment the coldness she felt went away surrounding warmness around her, to be specific, the warmth radiating from his body.

"Gaana decide Karo guys" Kiara said going through her own list of songs.

"How about pachtaoge?" Mayank asked. "Tumhare girl friend's ko Abhay ne Woh video send Kiya hai. Abhi Ghar jaakar tum dono pachtaoge" Kamlesh said to him and ishan making every else laugh and them pale.

"Abhi hi mili hai itna jaldi tujhe chodne wala nhi hu" shubi said wrapping his other arm around aaru's waist and pulling her closer towards him, making her hands automatically rest on his chest and her heart beat rapidly. Looking into each others eyes they forgot about their surroundings. Their little moment was broken by Abhay and Kiara. [You see what I did there with the song??🤨😉]

"Tera ban jaunga" they both exclaimed at the same time looking at each other. Kiara blushed profusely making Abhay grin.

Soon Mandy started the song and they danced on it flawlessly. After the dance, shubi hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. That smile would sure not be leaving her face for the rest of the night.

They both sat down beside each other on a wooden block. Due to cold she wrapped the saree pallu around her and was shivering. Seeing this shubi started removing his jacket but was stopped by aaru holding his hand. "Mat tereko thandi lagegi" she said. Hearing this he hugged her close to his side. His heart swell on seeing the concern she has for him.

The rest of their personal audience was quite happy seeing both of them happy, because they needed it very much. Not to forget that they look damn hot together. They have the chemistry which is very rare to see in the initial days of their friendship.

"Tumhara romance khatam hua ho toh aage bade?" Abhay asked. "Haa. Abhay don't forget to thank me later. So I dare you to sit with someone on your lap for the rest of the game" aaru said.

"Baadme kya abhi hi bolta hu. Thank you so much. You are the best and please usko Khush rakhna" he said to aaru.

"Chal aaja meri raani, tera sihasan tayaar hai" he said to Kiara.

"You got a hot seat baby" aaru said to kia smirking. On hearing that she described Abhay as hot, shubi grumbled lightly and pulled her even more closer to him, which she gladly accepted by resting her head on his shoulder.

"Tereko toh Mai baadme dekhti hu. Yeh dare usko nhi mereko hai, pagal aurat. Aur Tu maje le le beta, nikalti hu Mai thode Der me sab" Kia said to aaru.

"Stop acting like you won't enjoy it" aaru wriggled her eyebrows. "IKR!" Abhay exclaimed.

She reluctantly went and sat on his lap, covering her legs with the shawl once again. She was squirming on his lap to get a comfortable position.

"Seedhe baith soye hue sher ko jagaana Hain kya" he said steadying her by her waist.

He kept his hands on her legs just above her knees and started caressing there ever so slightly. Kiara's breath hitched as she didn't know what exactly was happening under the shawl. No dirty thoughts guys!

"I dare Mandy to sing a song" Abhay said looking at manjot. He was acting as if he was doing nothing with that large and warm hands of his. When his fingers started making small patterns on her thighs, shiver was running down her spine, making her hands wet in the process. She forgot about everything and started enjoying the sweet torturous sensations given by his fingers. They were moving oh so lovingly and caringly. She was broken out of her Dreamland by his hot breathe on her neck and his voice just below her ear.

"Next time se Tu sirf aur sirf mere saamne waise dance Karne wali hai samjhi. I don't like boys looking at you" he growled in her ear. She was never the one to obey someone's orders and moreover she wasn't his property to listen and do exactly how he says to. She wanted to lash out at him, but, her body was working on its own will.

It just leaned backwards making her head rest on his shoulders. His fingers were working great on her skin. All her stress was gone.

Just in that moment she turned to look at manjot who was singing "mere sapno ki Rani kab aayegi Tu". He wasn't a horrible singer but not a great one too, just an average one.

But what caught her eye was that he was singing the song looking at shubh and aaru only. Shubi was looking at aaru reliving in the song. He kept staring at her with adoration and trying to memorize her face permanently in his mind. He knew others were looking at him but he didn't care, he knew only one thing right now that is, he has to make her his. No matter what.

Aarvi had her eyes closed, so she didn't knew that shubi was staring at her. She was way too engrossed in the song to even care about anything else. She is an old Hindi songs lover.

When Manjot finished singing he was greeted by a huge round of applause, aaru was the one clapping way too loudly making up for the slow pokes.

"Tera nhi pata, lekin Lagta hai ki Kisi aur ko Uske sapno ki Rani mil Gayi" Kia said raising her eyebrow at shubi making him grin and the others laugh hard, but our little aarvi didn't understand what they were talking about.