CHAPTER-16

AARVI'S POV:

The next morning we all had to return down as the climate wasn't too good to go further up the mountains.

Shrishti and Tanya got a call stating that their company is going through some crisis and needs all the employees as soon as possible. And Arya's grandma was on her death bed so she had to leave soon as well.

Kia and I wanted to go with them, but aarya said not to worry as she has Tanya and shrishti with her. And we even couldn't go because we were not actually going to return back to home with them. We were going to Ludhiana to meet our bestf. We haven't met him in over a year, and this was going to be our surprise for him.

Right now, Kia and me were going back together. And the boys were behind us, bickering as always.

"Chal bata kal kya hua? I'm in need of some gossip right now" I said.

"Nhi Tu bata pehle fir hi Mai bataungi" kia said.

"Nhi Tu"

"Tu"

"Thuuuu"

"Chi pagal aurat. Mai badi hu meri Baat chalegi samjhi na. Chal abh bata kya hua" she said glaring at me.

"Bitch! Anyways so yahh, babe he was so different last night. Like not the one he used to be a few days ago. I don't know what happened or what possessed him but he turned romantic" I said.

"But thats a good thing right" she said.

"I dont know, I mean its all of a sudden but it does feel good. You know I felt so safe in his arms, I mean not the kind of the one I feel with you and mandy, it was different. And I feel sparks whenever he touches me. Last night when we were in the bathroom stalls we didn't talk about anything, we just sat there with me in his lap, my head resting on his shoulder and his hands wrapped around my waist, just lost in our own thoughts. It wasn't awkward at all. And you know when Mayank suggested pachtaoge as a song for us to dance he literally said 'Abhi hi mili hai itna jaldi tujhe chodne wala nhi hu' can you imagine it. Babe, last night was the first time I've ever let a guy come so close to me. I'm happy and scared both. I don't know what to do" I said. She hugged me tightly, because she knows I was vulnerable at the moment. I didn't need anyone else other than her during such times.

"BooBear calm down, he won't be hurting you okay, I'll skin him alive if he ever think of doing it. See babe, I'm there with you no matter what happens. I love you okay. Now smile babe" she said.

"Accha now tell me what happened with abhay?" I said.

"Ohk, so when I sat on his lap he started caressing it, and drawing random figures. It was so romantic. And you know he is so god damn possessive he said that I should never dance like that in front of anyone else, like hell dude you don't own me. But then he is so hot, I've to control myself every time to not to say it to him" she said shaking her head.

"Do You like him? Like not in fan type, I mean like like him?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I know that she does like him, but I want to hear it from her mouth. She is not the type of  a person to accept her feelings for someone so easily.

"No, are you mad" she said not meeting her eyes with mine.

"You sure love?" I asked smirking.

"Yes I'm now, stop with your interrogation okay" she said dragging me.

"Thik hai ammamma" I said smiling.   (Ammamma - Nani)

"Dadiamma" she said. And well that's how our conversation was going on for some time which was disturbed by two best friends.