France

"Ladies and gentlemen! We are so happy to have you here! Welcome to World W Academy Talent Show. Today our performers will perform numerous talents to astound you."

Finland cleared his throat.

"Ahem."

He held out a list.

"Japan, Taiwan, France, China, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Canada, Estonia, Austria, Moldova, Scotland, Germany, Sicily, Singapore, Wy, Greece, Sealand, KugelMugel, Ladonia, Estonia, and Osaka."

"Do not forget Toby!" Greece mentioned

Greece held up Toby.

"And To-" Finland almost finished

"Wait Toby is your cat."

"Ahem."

"For our first performance we will have France!" Finland announced.

The audience clapped.

The curtains unveiled.

France stood in front of music sheets on a music stand.

Behind the music stand was all the Peirres perched on a mini choir riser rail on a stand.

France started waving his composer baton.

At fist the birds were scared and hesitated, because of Sweden's intense stare, but then the birds remembered France's seeds and that calmed the birds down.

Or better this

          The Peirres' started singing in harmony and on tune to "Eine Kliene Nachtmusick Serenade No

The Peirres' started singing in harmony and on tune to "Eine Kliene Nachtmusick Serenade No. 13 in G Major.

"Great job France." China complemented.

"Thank you." France responded.

Pierre pooped while perched on his shoulder.

"Wow. That gives me a great idea. I will have a panda cub choir!" China exclaimed.

I just imagined China composing and the panda cubs just qrowling and making bear noises.

"How will they sing." France asked.

"They will just sit there and be adorable. Then I will win!" China replied.