Hetalia Incorrect Quotes: Extras

America: My brain hurts.

England: You don't have a brain. It can't hurt.

America: What is the one thing I told you not to do?

England: Burn the house down.

America: And what did you do?

England: I made dinner.

America:

England:

America:

England: And burnt the house down.

Italy: [gasps] a raven!

Japan:

Japan: ...that's a pigeon.

France: See? See, one day you're gonna look back on this and laugh.

England: I assure you, for the rest of my life, every time I look back on this I will personally drive over to your house and smack you.

America, holding up their class notes: And then this doodle of a burrito because when I first read Aristotle, I thought it was pronounced like "Chipotle".

America, in shock: Wait a minute, is it "Chip-o-tottle"?

Spain: You are irrationally angry 365 days a year.

Romano: Well, that's just your personal opinion, I don't have anger issues. Do you guys think I have anger issues?

Japan: Well, I wouldn't really call it an issue. An issue is something you can fix.

America: Help, I'm trapped under the tree. The star's tangled in my hair.

Canada: Why were you under the tree?

America:

America: ...because I'm a gift to this world?

"I'm not offended by homosexuality, in the 60's I made love with many women, often outdoor in the mud, in the rain. It's possible that a man slipped in."

– Roman Empire

America: I don't think you get what's happening here. You're locked in a small, windowless room with me one hour after lunch.

Lithuania: Oh,no.

America: Wanna know what I ate? Four Cheese Pizza Double Cheese with a side of Cheesy Fries,Extra Cheese, and a big ol' slice of Cheesecake!

Lithuania: But America... you're lactose intolerant.

America: Yeah. This whole room is a fucking dutchoven.

China: aww, some child drew a funny looking giraffe!

Japan: there aren't any children here.

America, clenching their jaw: it's an alpaca.

Russia: Can you do me a favor?

Belarus: I would literally cover up a murder you committed, plant my DNA at the crime scene and take the blame for you.

Russia: Cool. Can you do the dishes?