Macau, Seychelles, and the Asians

Then Smooth Criminal played.

Seychelles walked on stage, she wore Janet Jackson's Scream outfit. Together they would sing and dance Smooth Criminal.

Seychelles had her hair in waves and off to one side.

Macau stepped his right foot out and grabbed his hat. He moved his left leg behind him with his right leg to the right. Posed, left heel up pointed with right again, swiped the left foot back. Pointed his left leg. He pointed right leg right, switching legs. Raised his hands, smacks left thigh, spins. Kicks his left leg.

Seychelles and Macau sand different verses.

Then "Scream" played.

The choreography.

Macau kneeled down his left leg and slid, stands up does it again with his elbows raised, turning his torso, he kicks his right leg round. Keeps his feet together opens and closes his legs. Then raises his left arm bending his elbow.

Opens it, it down, raises his shirt, then bends his right elbow outward.

Outward bent left arm, with left heel up, places heel on the floor and turns his arm and left back straight. Pops his right arm to the right.

He drops on his knees and jumps back on his feet, spins, holds a bent knee stance with bent elbows up, down, and turns outward to in twice. Then places his hands in a pray.

Seychelles swipes with bent arms in swiping inward and with knees closing in and out.

They bend with their left elbows up and grooving with both their left elbows to the left. Then they strengthen out the leg and elbow, pushing away and turning their head to the right.

Then Macau finished off with some extra dances the Anti-gravity lean, the toe stand, and the circle spin, side slide, heel-groove, and sideways moonwalk.

Then Macau finished off with a pose, the audience clapped.

As the curtains closed, Macau bowed to the audience with the background dancers and turned his back on the crowd, he pointed his left hand and toes to the left, benging his right leg and turned to the left.

Then the curtains closed.

(My grandma was watching 打击 Kai Men Da Ji or "To open the door and knock", a Chinese reality talent tv show, and it was a Michael Jackson impersonator)