Talent Show Intermission

Then it was the talent show intermission.

Everybody collected out. Once we were out, the shack table had caught my eye. There were chips, cookies, crackers, grapes, a fruit bowl, and even a Starbucks Verquonica Coffee Machine.

China walked to Verquonica.

"Hey Verquonica." China greeted.

"Hey." Verquonica responded.

"I would like a cappuccino with whole milk." China requested.

"And what is your name?" Verquonica asked.

"China." China answered.

"Okay Chima." Verquonica responded.

(A/N: As in LEGO Legend of Chima)

"China." China repeated angrily.

"Chima." Verquonica repeated.

"Here is your frappucino with rice milk." Verquonica told China.

"Chima" was written on the cup from Verquonica.

"Aiya! Where is zhe boob on the rice. No rice milk." China complained.

China was ticked off.

(A/N: This is based off of my grandfather from China. He keeps drinking milk even though he is lactose intolerant)

Then Follow the Leader by Jennifer Lopez played.

Seychelles danced.

She turns her hands, spreads out her arms, steps forward, back and touches her hip with one hand. Bent her arms and apart, swings her arms left and right.

And America, he was doing the shoot, the floss, and the Orange Justice. And Prussia, Canada, and Hong Kong followed.

"Well, that is nice, you are lactose intolerant anyway

"Well, that is nice, you are lactose intolerant anyway." Hong Kong pointed out.

"Yeah listen to him." Verquonica responded.

"Shut up you stupid machine!" China reprimanded.

"Excuse me, old man." Verquonica retorted.

Hong Kong was recording China and Verquonica.

"But, I have my digestive enzymes." China told Hong Kong

"You like rice." Hong Kong responded.

"This is inauthentic milk." China complained

"You will not have farts during your performance." Hong Kong responded.

"I want authentic milk!" China complained.

"Just give the frappucino to me." Hong Kong responded.

(A/N: Fact Why so many Asians have lactose intolerance: Asians evolved differently from Caucasians. Long ago Caucasians had cows and they drank plenty of milk, giving them the lactose enzyme. Meanwhile Asians did not drink as much milk and their lactose enzymes for breastmilk faded over time)

(Its funny because if you visit China or an Asian supermarket there is no dairy free alternative or just dairy free, its all just diary!)

Meanwhile America and Canada were doing the Vibe by Cookie Kawaii dance in sweatpants and a sweater.

They roll their hip, jigs hands in front, roll hands over head, nudge their shoulder to the left, down low inviting "give me the money or food hand gesture" come to papa. Then they roll their arms, jiggle, a give me hand gesture toward up, rolls over and moves the hand from in front and back

Then they do the Lottery (Renegade) dance by Charli D' Emilio,

 with fists crossing to either side, doing a clap. They whip their fist inward, sweep, scoop out. They touch their elbows make a prayer pose with hands out. Keeps the left fist in and rolls out the other.

They snap both hands and lean to either side with each head, then shoulder and torso mostly. They snap. They move hand to hip and groove, hand to head, groove head to the right and snap. Then the fists move to the front straight out swipe and a face above a dab. Then place hand in front of face and swiping out.

While Britain, Wales, and Scotland did the SupaLonely dance of Zoifishh.

They move hips side to side. They do a tugging like a rope behind with their right fist. Jerk the head to one side quickly and turn their body, drop the left hand, act like hitting a drum. Drop the left arm, Nudge the right arm, point finger toward the floor and loop. Using the fingers make a frame and turn to the right with a frame, crossing the arms and releasing, cross the arms and outward, right arm is to the chest leaning around and placing fist to hips. Pointing round the right fist to the right hip, popping out right hip. Using your left hand to reach out and to the hips.

The hands push outward and pull back.

They step forward on the right leg and rocking forward once. Then they swipe the right arm down with the left hand forward then outward.

They cross their arms twice forming an X. They swipe their lefr arms front to the back, same with the other arm.

They make a phone call hand signal to the mouth grooves down. Does thinking pointer to the head and tap and then two pointer fingers to the head, and one finger grooves upward.

Afterward the talent show intermission was over.