Singapore Part 2.

Then it was my performance or Sicily's.

I was on a lotus. There were plastic balls, flying through the air.

The center of the lotus rises, while I am on it. I must finish the course and at the far end there is a key. Ivy like vines lower and pull up on the rings creating a slant, the center lowers down. The rings are easy to break, and I must climb the rings before they break and reach the key.

Sicily was watching me do her obstacle course, I was a great climber. Being in her body, however, her body was light weight, so it was easier.

She was nervous as she watched, but I was nimble and agile.

She put her hands and nails to her mouth to bite on her fingernails. She did not, but it made her nervous.

"What if Singapore messes up the whole show?" Sicily worried.

I climbed up and one of the rings snapped right when I grabbed the key, and then I finished.

"Magnifica Sorellina!" Veneziano appraised.

"Here is some pasta! Make sure to finish it, before I change my mind and finish it for you." Veneziano told me.

"Oh fratello." Romano sighed

"Thank you fratello." I responded.

"No problem." Veneziano replied.

He gave me a wink.

Romano facepalmed.

Sicily was relieved afterward, she wiped her hand across her face.

"At least, Singapore did it, she did not goof it up, the whole act