Chapter 9

Continued...

"I'd like to commend all of you on your work in the exam's third phase." A woman said in a cheery voice. "I'll be your guide. It's nice to meet you. You can call me Khara. It will take two hours for this boat to reach its destination, Zivel Island. All 25 applicants who've made it this far are granted an open invitation to participate again in next year's exam no matter what. So even if you don't pass this time, we really hope you'll try again. Never say die! Right, everybody?" 

"Right!" (M/N) shouted with a happy smile. 'Hehe, the tension is so high.' (M/N) thought

"There you go, that's the spirit." Khara said 'uh Wow that went over well.' Khara thought

"It appears the battle has already begun." Kurapika states. 

"You're right. Everybody's already taken off their badges and tucked 'em away so they won't get stolen yet." Leorio replies. 

"All right, Everyone!" Khara announces. "For the next two hours, you're all free to do whatever you like. Thank you, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the voyage!"

With that (M/N) gets up to find Gon and Killua. He only found Gon sitting at the edge of the boat. 

"Hey what are you doin' there, Gon, Killua?" (M/N) asks. 

"Oh (M/N), we are just talking about who we got as a target." Gon replied. 

"Cool, So who did you get?" (M/N) asked. 

"Why should we tell you! Baka" Killua says annoyed. 

"Hehe, sorry. But I can tell you who your target is. I know everyone's tag number. Also both of you aren't my target" (M/N) says. 

"Ohh, cool you're not my target either. " Killua replies. 

"Yeh! Same." Gon says. 

"So who are your targets?" (M/N) asks again.

" I got number 199. " Killua says nonchalantly. 

"Ohh that's one of the three brothers. Imori I believe. Not sure though. But it's definitely one of the trio." (M/N) says. 

"Oh cool good to know." Killua responds. 

"what about you gon?" (M/n) asks. 'Even though I already know who it is. Keke.' (M/N) thought.

"I got Hisoka." Gon says. "What about you?"

"Wow, that's some serious bad luck." (M/n) comments. 

"That's just what I said." Killua responds

"Anyway, I got tag number 80." (M/N) replies.

"Ohh whos that?" Gon asks. 

"She a sniper." (M/n) answers. 

"Gon?" Killua asks noticing Gon shivering.

"Yeh, what's up." Gon replies.

"Are you excited or scared cause you shivering but smiling that's weird bruh." (M/n) interrupts.

"Hey *Bonk* Do interrupt me. Baka!" Killua shouts. "Anyway yeah, that's what I was gonna ask." (Killua hits (M/N) on the head that's the *Bonk* sound lol)

"Kinda both, I guess. " Gon replies hesitantly. "If I had to fight with Hisoka one-on-one, I wouldn't stand a chance against him, but if all I have to do is just steal his badge, I don't know, I think I might actually have a real shot."

"Yeah." Killua responds. 

"The way it is now, well at least I got a chance." Gon says. "and to be honest, it does scare me a little bit, But I think it's worth it."