Chapter 2

Everyone have been running so far for 30 minutes. While (Y/N) started to get very bored. Just (Y/N) running gets him exhausted because he had nothing else to do. So he took out his phone and earbuds. (yes he still has all his electronics because life makes no sense and if he didn't I would be hella bored writing this. Anyway we are going off topic) He played a song from his playlist. (The song is above) While playing the song he decided to talk to someone. So why not the examiner Satotz. 

"Hello Mr. Satotz" (Y/N) said.

"Hello" Satotz replied. ' This one is a strong one. Gotta keep an eye on him. Looks like this is exam is going to be very interesting.' He thought.

(Y/N) couldn't think of anything to say to Satotz so he just focused on the path and his music. 'The hunter exam is very boring that's for sure'.  He decided to slow down for a bit and see how his new 'friends' were doing. He almost tripped when he saw Leorio with his shirt off. 'How is the world is that old mans pin sticking to his skin.' (Y/N) decided to see what Leorio and Kurapika were talking about. 

"...I have a question for you" Kurapika said sounding out of breath. 'Wow tried already, doubt we are even close to the end' (Y/N) thought.

"Whats up, First phase too easy for ya so you gotta make it harder. Save your breath Kurapika  your gonna need it." Leorio replied sounding just out of breath and Kurapika. 'kekekeke So do you Leorio' thought (Y/n) as he chuckled quietly to himself. 

"Why do you want to be a hunter is it really just about the money. It can't be. We haven't known each other very long but that's not like you." Kurapika said ignoring what Leorio just told him. 'Dang talk about oblivious.' (Y/N) sweat dropped.

" I mean sure your attitude is terrible and you aren't too bright either" Kurapika continued.

"oh burn" (Y/N) said under his breath. 

"But I know shallowness isn't among your downfall. I've known many people who's only passion in life is money and I can tell  your nothing like them" Kurapika said still continuing he long speech. ' He sure can talk' (Y/N) thought.

"tch. You got it all figured you don't you?" Leorio finally speaking before pants.

" The scarlet eyes..." Kurapika interrupted. "That's why *pant* the Kurta clan was targeted.  The scarlet eyes are a special trait possessed only by the kurta. When our emotions are heighten the color of our eyes will change taking on a shade of scarlet.  In that state the color of our eyes is considered one of the seven most beautiful colors in the world.  They command a hefty  price on the black market. "

"So that's why the Phantom Troupe attacked you?" Leorio asked. "You eyes. *pant* "

"They plucked the eyes from each of my brethren's corpses. Not a single one escaped discretion." Kurapika replied. 'Talk about cruel.' (Y/N) thought sadly. " Even now i can hear them. The anguished  screams of their darkened eyes. I swear on my life that I will capture the Phantom Troupe. Once I do I'll avenge my clan by taking back their eyes " 

"That's why you wanna be a hunter?" Leorio asked. 

"That's right. " Kurapika answered. " If I become a contract hunter with wealthy clientele I'll have access to black market information. " 

"But you'll have to be the kind of hunter you hate. You think you'll be able to swallow your pride when you need to?" Leorio questioned. 

"The blow to my pride is nothing. Not when compared to my clans suffering." Kurapika answered with a determined look. 

"Well, sorry but I don't have some big noble cause like you do. The only thing I am after is money. " Leorio said. 'Bet he probably does have a big noble cause' (Y/N) thought chuckling at the irony of Leorio's words. 'Then again I did watch this before '