Chapter 1

"Ugh what time is it?" (Y/N) woke up. "WHAT THE HELL"

The (Y/H/C) looked around only to find himself laying on a port with lots of people. Everyone was looking at him.

"Hehehe sorry please don't mind me" (Y/N) got up and brushed off invisible dirt from his pants. He looked around and then saw a boat coming in. 'Okay i will get on the boat. Then see where it gets me and start from there.' though (Y/N) as he started to plan his new life adjustment. Once the boat docked (Y/N) didn't hesitate to get on. But what he didn't notice was that the boat he got on was to the hunters exam. (The boat he got on isn't the same one Gon gets on. Anyway back to the story.). (Y/N) sat in the back corner.

-------------------------------Time Skip-----------------------

(Y/N) got off the boat. He was very hungry. He didn't have any money on him so he decided to steal. He saw a stall with fruits displayed.

"Well this will have to do." (Y/N) said quietly to himself. He blended into the crowd and behind a person that was much taller than him. the stranger also had vibrate pink hair spiked up. He also had a weird sense of style. But (Y/N) didn't pay much attention to the man. Instead he hid his presences and walked behind the man make sure his footsteps couldn't be heard. Once the man passed the stall (Y/N) quickly reached his hand and took the fruit he aimed for. (Y/N) retreated just as fast as he took the fruit. No One saw him. Well almost no one. The only thing was that (Y/N) just happened to walk behind the wrong person. But surprisingly the man didn't say anything. Instead his face held great surprise. I mean who wouldn't be after a person the size of a twelve year magically appear from behind you only to disappear in just seconds.

Anyway (Y/N) found a great empty alleyway to enjoy his fruit. But just as he finished he heard footsteps. With that he hid in on the the boxes around him and concealed his presences so they don't spot him.

"Hey did you get it?" he heard what sounded like a man speaking.

"Yeh we have it. The gold is ours" Another man spoke. (Y/N)'s attention was now on the gold. 'If I can steal the gold I can make money'. With that (Y/N) started planning on how to get the gold. With his presences still concealed he popped his head up. Then he saw the gold. Just when the gold was about to be taken by the man from behind the box (Y/N) ran and grabbed it then ran away.

"HEY THAT KID JUST TOOK THE GOLD. BOYS GET THAT KID AND THE GOLD HE STOLE!!!" The man shouted for his man to chase (Y/N). Now (Y/N) had to find a way to lose the men chasing after him. He dodged the people walking in the streets while the men were struggling to get past the crowd in front of them. (Y/N) took the advantage to lose them. He saw a restaurant and ran towards it.

"GET BACK HERE YOU THIEF" Shouted one of the men out of the five that was chasing him.

Once (Y/N) got in he knew he needed a place to hide. Just then he heard an exchanging of words.

"One steak combo, the one that will make me see the light." One man said. It was the same man the (Y/N) used to hide behind in order to steal the fruit.

"How would you like them cooked?" Asked the chef.

"Grilled slowly over a low flame till done." The man replied. That's when the chief noticed (Y/N) staring at him.

"Are you sure you only want one steak combo?" The chef indirectly asked the boy. That's when the pink haired man turned to notice the same boy he watched disappear from behind him now behind him again. 'He never fails to amaze me' thought the man with a smirk.

"No I want one too." (Y/N) replied. Then he turned to the pink haired man still not paying much attention to him. "If you don't mind?"

"Of course not" replied the pink haired man with a smile.