Chapter 4

"Now everyone, Please make sure to follow close behind me." Satotz stated.

'Man is this spooky in real life' (Y/N) thought while running with Gon and Killua.

"Guys, here's our chance. I say we take advantage of the fog and get rid of him." One of the foolish applicants said.

'Wow I can hear that far and that is so stupid. I can't believe they are that foolish. ' (Y/N) thought.

"Gon, (Y/N) ." Killua said.

"Yeah. " Gon responded.

"Lets try to move up in front?" Killua suggested.

"Right. The last thing we want to do is lose sight of the examiner right now." Gon said.

"I just wanna put a little distance between Hisoka and us." Killua responded. "Staying too close is dangerous. I can smell it"

"Smell, huh? Huh I don't think he smells. " Gon replied.

"HAHAHAHAHA" (Y/N) laughed " Oh my god Gon your so funny."

"Ahhh (Y/N) that's mean. HEY LEORIO! KURAPIKA! KILLUA SAYS WE SHOULD ALL MOVE UP TO THE FRONT OF THE PACK." Gon yelled.

"Hey calm down, don't you feel the tension in the air?" Killua said to Gon.

"You idiot, If I could reach the front I'd already be there." Leorio exclaimed.

"Go head, we'll meet you there." Kurapika said.

"Awww." Gon exclaimed disappointed

"Come on, lets go." Killua said rushing to the front.

"Wait, hold on!" Gon said following Killua with (Y/N) close by.

"I wonder what's happening. I can hear people screaming all around us." Gon said.

"That's why we need to be careful." Killua responded.

"I haven't seen the guy's in a while. I just hope they're safe." Gon said worriedly.

"AHHHHHHH" (Y/N), Gon, and Killua screamed as they fell into a frogs mouth.

Soon the frog vomited out the trio.

"I guess he must not like the way we tasted, huh?" Gon questioned.

"It was this stuff." Killua said pulling out a can of Tonpa's juice.

"Oh, the drink Tonpa had." Gon said. " I guess that's what saved us."

"I never thought I would say this but thank you Tonpa." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah, But I could have escaped without it." Killua exclaimed.

"I'm still pretty worried about Leorio and Kurapika. "Gon said.

"Forget about them we need to keep moving. We can still make it if we start right now" Killua said.

"Hey that's rude they are Gon's friends." (Y/N) said running after Killua.

"Whatever." Killua relied.

Gon ran back to fin Leorio and Kurapika

"All right, We caught with main group, Gon. Look." Killua said exactly. "That weird he was right here a minute ago? Where is he. "

"Probably look for his friends." (Y/N) replied.

"Why didn't you go with him?" Killua asked.

"They are his friends not mine." (Y/N) replied "There's no need to."