Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I raised my head to apologize. But the words got stuck in my throat as I saw the person infront of me.

"Jungkook?"

The man whom I once loved more than anything else was standing right infront of me. I was meeting him for the first time.

"Do I know you?" he asked cocking an eyebrow.

"N-No... I'm sorry."

I lowered my gaze trying to avoid him. I didn't wanna scare him by behaving like a fan. He has disbanded now. He definitely wanted to live life in his own way now.

But unfortunately a notification popped up on my phone. My phone's lock screen was Jungkook's picture.

So I immediately turned it off, hoping he didn't see it.

"Was that my photo?" Jungkook asked.

"No, you must've mistaken." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Don't lie. I'm 100% sure that it was me. Are you ARMY?"

"Uhm... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Trust me, I didn't bump into you on purpose." I tried to explain him.

"Hey, why are you apologizing? It's absolutely okay. And it's been a long time since I've met Army. So, it's good to finally meet one. What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N. You know, the day you disbanded, it was the worst day of my life. But you guys said life goes on. And it really did. But sometimes we really miss you guys."

All of the memories of the boys flooded back to my mind and tears filled up my eyes. I tried my best not to cry.

"Was I your bias?" he asked.

"You are. But I love all of you equally. But you... You're just a bit more special."

"So that's why you had my photo as your lock screen."

I hummed in response. I kept my head lowered so he didn't see my teary eyes.

"How long have you been Army?"

"Since 2020."

"Whoa! That's a long time. How many concerts and fansigns have you been to?"

"None. I couldn't go. You never came to my country and I didn't have enough money at that time."

"Are you crying?"

Shit! He saw my tears.

I quickly wiped my tears and looked back at him.

"I can still tell you were crying you know."

"Sorry."

"Why do you keep apologizing all the time? I won't judge you if you cry. I still love you ARMYs as I did before."

I noticed his eyes were watering up too.

Before I could say anything else, a little girl came running towards him. She hugged his legs and hid her face in them.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed.

Jungkook smiled seeing her. The girl turned her face towards me and both of our eyes widened.

"Daddy! She's the Eonnie I told you about."