Chapter 28

Play this song while reading this chapter.

Y/N POV

"But why?" He asked.

"I don't think we should take this baby. What if I'm not able to treat Jiyeon well after this baby is born? She'll feel unloved. And I can't let that happen. That day, I told my parents that I would never take a child if it makes Jiyeon feel less. And I-"

"Jeon Y/N, you're the best mother in the whole world. You've taken care of Jiyeon and me perfectly for all these years. I'm sure this baby is just gonna make our family stronger. I told you that I always wanted to have a baby with you. See your belly grow bigger and go through all that thrill once again which I had when I first had Jiyeon. Besides, I worked hard for making that baby."

His last words made me blush. It had been so many years but still he had the same impact on me.

[ 5 months later ]

I sadly looked at my favorite dress holding it infront of the mirror. I threw it on the bed and sat there beside Jungkook, who was busy reading a book.

"None of my clothes fit!" I whined.

"It's because our baby is growing."

"But this is my favorite dress! How will I live without it?!"

"Baby, you can wear it after he's born."

"But what if I turn fat and get ugly stretch marks?!"

"Well, then you'd look adorable. My chubby Y/N!" He pulled my cheeks.

"But I don't wanna be adorable. I wanna be sexy."

"Aren't you already sexy enough?"

I laid my head on his chest.

"How much do you think it'll hurt while giving birth?"

"I don't know, but from what I've seen, it'll be painful. But I'll be there with you every single moment. You just have to push."

"How do I push?"

"Push the baby out, like you push out your poop."

"That makes sense. You know, after pregnancy, I don't know why but you look much more handsome to me." I looked at him with doe eyes.

"Is this a new way to say that you're horny?" He looked at me with a smirk.

"No!" I denied. "We have a baby here, we shouldn't talk about things like these."

"I asked the gynecologist, she said it's OK to have sex during pregnancy. So if you're needy, you can tell me. Now, shall we?" He said and pulled me on his lap.

[ 5 months later ]

"Jiyeon! Y/N! We're getting late!" Jungkook shouted from the living room.

I came to the living room with Jiyeon and our 1 month old son in my arms. Jeon Joonjae.

"We're here!" I said.

Jungkook kissed my forehead. "You look beautiful. And so do our little angels." He then kissed Jiyeon and Joonjae on their foreheads.

Y/N's dress :

We then quickly left our house and went to the place we were about to visit

We then quickly left our house and went to the place we were about to visit. The Bangtan's monthly gathering.

"Look who's here! Our maknae with his family!" Seokjin exclaimed making the boys shout.

"How's our Joonjae doing?" Hoseok said.

"He's doing fine, oppa." I answered.

"What do you wanna eat?" Namjoon asked.

" I want-" Jungkook was about to answer but Namjoon cut him off.

"Not you, I was asking Y/N." Namjoon said making everyone laugh except for Jungkook.

Jiyeon went to play with the rest of the kids in the park. And the boys were playing with Joonjae. We all enjoyed our time together. Sometimes happiness can be found in the littlest of things. Seeing this all made me tear up a bit.

"Anything wrong, baby?" Jungkook asked being worried.

"Nothing. I just can't believe the fact I finally got my happily ever after with all of you, my Bangtan family."

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Believe it, Y/N. Cause it's all true. We found our happy ending." He also had tears of happiness in his eyes.

Funny how all dreams come true. After all those years of waiting and crying, I got the man I loved for so many years. Fate brought us together and we knew we wouldn't let go of each other no matter what.

We were ready to face all of the troubles in our lives, together. I had him and he had me, so we were afraid of nothing. Our incomplete love was finally complete.

The End