Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I pushed him inside the taxi to make space for me to sit. But his head hit the car door.

"Ahh~" he groaned in pain.

"Oopsie~"

I got inside and told the driver to drive.

"My head hurts even more now." Jungkook said.

I rubbed the spot on his head where he got hurt.

"It's gonna be ok. Now keep quiet."

"Ji eun, you look beautiful today."

"Oh boy! Here we go again." I sighed.

"You know, I think Jiyeon is very lonely. She needs a sibling."

I looked at him disgusted.

"Why are you telling that to me?!"

"Cuz we'll need to make the baby." he said with innocent eyes.

"How can you say that so innocently?"

Though his apartment was really close to my neighborhood, with Jungkook talking shit, it felt like a really long ride. We finally reached there.

I dragged him anyhow to his apartment. I searched for his house keys in his pockets and I found them. Let me tell you that I had no interest in putting my hands in there.

I opened the door and took him inside.

"Where's Jiyeon?"

"Oh, I left her at Jimin's place." he replied.

I was relieved to know that Jiyeon was in a safe place. I took him to his room.

(I couldn't find a room that looked middle class, so I added this

(I couldn't find a room that looked middle class, so I added this. Please pretend this is a middle class bedroom 😅)

I laid him down on the bed. I took off his shoes and jacket so that he was comfortable.

"I don't get paid enough for this."

"Come sleep with me." he whined.

"Listen, Jeon Jungkook. I've already worked hard enough. My back hurts for dragging your heavy butt to this house.

Don't give me anymore trouble and quietly go to sleep! Or else I'll kick that thick butt of yours!"

I almost yelled at him. He started whining like a baby.

"You don't love me anymore, noona."

"Noona? I'm not your noona, idiot!

Dude, you're such a crybaby. How will you handle your daughter if you yourself are a big baby?"

After a lot of effort, I was finally able to put him to sleep.

"You owe me a lot, Jeon Jungkook." I said looking at the sleeping figure.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I went to check who it was. I opened the door seeing a man holding Jiyeon's hand.

"Eonnie!"

"Who are you?" the guy asked me.

"Oh, I'm Jungkook's friend. I found him drunk at a bar and brought him home. Who are you?"