Chapter 13

[ At Jungkook's apartment ]

Jungkook POV

"I'll go make dinner. Can you take care of Jiyeon for a while?" I said.

"Sure."

I went to the kitchen and prepared dinner. And I arranged dinner on the table. I came back to the living room to call them.

"Y/N! Jiyeon! Dinner's ready."

"Coming!" they both said in unison.

"Ouch!" I heard Y/N yell.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"What happened, Eonnie?"

"My toe hit the sofa." she said holding her right foot with her right hand.

"Let me see."

I went to her to check her foot. She sat down on the sofa.

"Jungkook, it's fine. It happens to me all the time." she chuckled.

I didn't listen to her. I sat down on my knees and took her foot in my hand.

"It's bleeding! I'll get some ointment."

saying this, I ran to my bedroom and got ointment for her. I came back to the living room and sat infront of her again.

I kept her foot on my lap and applied the ointment.

"Eonnie, do you feel better now?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yes, Jiyeonnie." she smiled at her.

"You know, when I get a boo boo, my daddy gives me hugs and kisses. And I feel much better. Daddy, give her a kiss, too. Her boo boo will feel better."

Y/N and I looked at each other uncomfortably. Y/N looked down at her lap.

"Uhm... Jiyeon, we can't do that."

"But why?" she asked innocently.

"Because Y/N wouldn't like it."

"Eonnie, you don't want daddy's kiss?"

"u-uhh..... " Y/N seemed very uncomfortable.

"How about we watch some TV? It's time for your favourite cartoon to start."

Jiyeon clapped her hands in excitement.

"Yay! Eonnie, do you wanna see my favorite cartoon, too?"

"Yeah, sure."

I turned on the TV and put Jiyeon's favorite cartoon on it. As Jiyeon was watching TV, I talked to Y/N.

"I'm sorry for what she said. She's just a kid."

"No problem. It's fine."

[ Time skip ]

Y/N had left and I was putting Jiyeon to sleep.

"Daddy, Eonnie is really nice, right?"

"Yes. She's daddy's best friend."

"Daddy, can you ask her to be my mommy?"

I got startled at her question.

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden?"

"I really like her. You know, that day when we went to the park, you left me with Eonnie to go to the bathroom.

Then I saw other kids having fun with their mommy. I felt sad because my  mommy wasn't there.

But then Eonnie cheered me up. She played with me and got me ice cream. That day I felt like I found my mommy."

I surprised to hear all that stuff.
_______________________________________

Author : If you like this story then please vote and comment. Otherwise, I won't know if I should continue this story or not.

I could really use some motivation. I'm really upset these days. So, even if it's one word, it'll mean a lot.