Chapter 4

Y/N POV

"Jungkook, you have to be strong. For Ji eun, for Jiyeon. They need you. Everything will be fine. You'll be living happily with your family again, ok?"

"Thanks Y/N."

Suddenly, Jiyeon called from her room.

"Eonnie! Look at my toys. I have books, too. We can read them together.

I wiped my eyes and stood.

"I'll go see Jiyeon. And Jungkook, always remember you have somebody who's willing to help you. So never be hesitant to ask for help."

I went to Jiyeon's room. She excitedly showed me all her toys. I played with her for a long time. Then I finally realized how late it had been.

I told Jungkook that I had to leave.

"Eonnie, please don't leave yet." Jiyeon said with her doe eyes which were just like her father's.

"Aww.... Jiyeonnie... I have to go. I'll play with you some other time, ok?"

"Looks like she got really attached to you." Jungkook said.

"Well, I am really good with kids. I've had like so many baby cousins whom I had to take care of. Now, I'm an expert."

"Bye, Eonnie. Come see us again."

"Bye, Y/N."

"Bye, Jungkook. Bye, Jiyeonnie."

[ The next night ]

My dress :

I was too lazy to cook tonight

I was too lazy to cook tonight. So I decided to have dinner at a restaurant. I went to a restaurant near my house.

As soon as I entered the restaurant, I saw a drunk man sitting at a table talking loudly and crying.

Everyone was looking at him. The waiter was trying to make him leave.

I went to the table and was amazed to see Jungkook.

"What's happening here?" I asked the waiter.

"He's been drinking for the past 2 hours. He isn't paying and leaving." he said.

"I'll take him and pay the bills."

The waiter brought the bill and I payed him. I bended my legs to get in Jungkook's level.

"Jungkook, let's go home now. Can you stand up?"

I held his hand and helped him to stand up.

"Ji eun, you're here!" he said looking at me with tear filled red eyes.

"No, I'm Y/N."

"Don't leave me ever again. Do you know how worried I was?"

He pulled me in a hug. I was a bit taken aback.

"Jungkook, let's go."

I wrapped his hands around my shoulder and dragged him outside. He was so heavy. I felt like I would collapse anytime.

"God! Why are you so heavy?"

Fortunately, I could find a taxi in less time. I told the driver his address and got in the taxi with him.
_______________________________________

P. S: In this ff Jungkook has blonde hair. So, imagine him with blonde hair.