Chapter 6

Y/N POV

"I'm Jimin's brother. Jungkook left her with us. She was crying to go to her dad. So I brought her here. Do you need any help with Jungkook?"

"No, he's sleeping now. Thankfully he didn't vomit on me. You can leave Jiyeon here. I'll take care of her."

"Uhm, ok."

Jiyeon came running to me getting on my lap. Jimin's brother left.

"Where's daddy?" Jiyeon asked.

"Your daddy's really tired. So, he's sleeping."

"Then who will tell me bedtime stories?"

"Hey, I'm here for that. Did you have your dinner?"

"Yeah."

"That's great. Let's go sleep now."

I took her to her bedroom and read her bedtime stories.

"You know, Eonnie, I really miss my mommy. Daddy said she's busy. But she never comes home. When I met you, you were just like my mommy. That's why I like you so much." Jiyeon said lying on her bed.

On one hand, I felt sad for her because she didn't get the love of her mom and on the other hand, I felt happy. Because she said I was like her mom.

"Jiyeonnie, don't worry. Your mom will be with you soon. Now go to sleep or else daddy would get angry."

Then she fell asleep and I also fell asleep.

[ The next morning ]

Jungkook POV

I woke up with a severe headache. My vision was blurry. I tried to figure out where I was. Then I realized I was in my room.

I couldn't recall what happened last night

I couldn't recall what happened last night. But then it all came back to me. I remembered everything.

I was really embarrassed. Y/N must've been through a lot of trouble because of me. I should apologize and thank her.

I went to check if Y/N was still in the house. I checked the living room, the kitchen and then I checked Jiyeon's room.

And there she was. Sleeping with Jiyeon, hugging her. I unknowingly smiled at the sight.

Y/N moved in her sleep and then her eyes opened as she yawned. She saw me and immediately sat up.

"Jungkook, you're awake. I'm sorry for staying here. You probably don't remember but yesterday you were drunk. And the restaurant people were complaining about you. So I brought you home.

And then Jimin's brother came with Jiyeon. Jiyeon wanted to play. And-and, I fell asleep. But also couldn't leave you alone in this state. So, I stayed.

I'm so sorry." she kept blabbering and apologizing.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!... Calm down. Why are you always apologizing? I should be the one apologizing. I gave you so much trouble. So, I'm sorry and thank you."

"You're welcome. I'll go make you some lemonade. It'll help with your hangover."

She quickly went to the kitchen before I could speak. I decided to wake Jiyeon up first before going to talk to Y/N. I woke her up and got her ready.

I went to the kitchen with Jiyeon in my arms.