Chapter 11

Y/N POV

Jiyeon was very opened up to me unlike the other kids I've seen before. Kids usually don't get really free with anyone except their mom and dad.

Today we had dinner plans. So, I finished my work early I took my things and went to the reception.

Your dress :

Earrings :

I saw Jungkook and Jiyeon sitting in the reception area

"Hey!" I waved at them. Jiyeon giggled seeing me.

"We wanted to give you a surprise."
Jiyeon said. "Did you like it?" she asked with sparkling eyes.

"Of course, I loved it." I squished her chubby cheeks.

"Come on. Let's go. I'm hungry." Jungkook said.

"Daddy, you're always hungry."
I chuckled hearing her response.

"I need nutrition. Cause I'm a big person." Jungkook said.

"No. You're getting fat because you eat too much."Jiyeon said.

"What are you saying? I have six pack abs."

"Eight." I blurted out unconsciously.

But immediately realized what I just said. Jungkook stared at me. I turned around being embarrassed. I mentally cursed myself for saying that.

I didn't know how I was gonna face him again after this. I decided to pretend like nothing happened. I turned back to them.

"Let's go. We're getting late." I said.

We got out from the office. The atmosphere was still pretty awkward.

"There's a lot of traffic today. So let's take the sub." Jungkook suggested.

"OK."

[ In the train ]

Jungkook and I didn't find a seat. So we both were standing. But we found an empty seat for Jiyeon.

I was talking with Jungkook. But then I heard a sound. As if someone was sobbing. I looked to my right and saw a girl who looked a year or two younger than me.

Then I saw it. A man was standing behind her, touching her thighs inappropriately.

She was trying to push his hand away but he kept on forcing her. The people around her noticed that but didn't bother about it.

"Y/N?" Jungkook called my name as I wasn't focusing on what he was saying.

He at the direction I was looking at and he saw it, too. He was about to go to that man. But I went before he could.