Chapter 27

Author POV

"Nooo!!! Wait!!!" you kinda yelled and whined.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked in concern.

"I'm not fully ready..."

Jungkook immediately got off you.

"Oh my god, Y/N! I'm so sorry! I just got carried away. I didn't wanna force you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to." he said apologetically with concern in his eyes.

"No! I didn't mean that. I wouldn't do it with anyone else rather than you! Actually, there's something you should know.... I... I'm a virgin."

Jungkook quietly chuckled.

"Y/N, everyone has a first time. And I'm there to guide you."

"But you've definitely had better than me. I'm just a normal girl. I don't have that perfect celebrity like body. What if I can't satisfy you enough?"

"Y/N, you don't have to feel insecure. I know you feel insecure because of Jieun. But she is my past. And you're my present. To me you're perfect in every way. You don't need to have a celebrity like body like Jieun." he kissed your forehead.

You hugged him tightly.

"You do remember the promise we made to Jiyeon, right? We need to give her a sibling. And I'm right here to guide you. I'll do my best to make you feel special." he said.

(I know I promised a smut but trust me, I had written one but it turned out to be soooo cringe, that I can't even explain. So I'm just gonna have to leave everything to your imagination.)

[ The next morning ]

Jungkook POV

I woke up when I felt sunlight falling on my face. I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully in arms as soon as I opened my eyes. I always dreamt of mornings like this. My life was finally complete.

Last night was the best. I never thought I would see a wild side of Y/N. I was glad to be her first time. I tried to be as gentle as possible but I was still afraid that I might have hurt her.

I removed her bangs from her face. I saw the marks in her neck from last night. I wish I could just stop time and just keep looking at her like that. Y/N woke up too.

"Good morning." She said.

"Morning, love."

I gave her a peck.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's 8.00 am."

"We should get up now. Is Jiyeon awake?"

"Nope. And no need to be in a hurry. We have plenty of time. It's our first day as a married couple. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Her face turned red making me assume that she remembered the events of last night.

"I'm just tired and sore."

"Maybe a warm bath will make you feel better. Lemme help you get up."

I sat up and extended my arms towards her.

"Can you get me something to wear first? Just a t-shirt would do."

"Baby, there's nothing I haven't seen yet. You don't need to be shy anymore."

"I know, but it just feels embarrassing."

I picked her up without any warning and started walking towards the bathroom, making her yelp.

[ Later in the kitchen ]

Y/N POV

I was making breakfast but he was hugging me from the behind the whole time. He was a lot more clingy after last night. He wouldn't miss a chance to make skinships.

"Jungkook, I'm cooking here. It's hard to work like this. We can do this later when I'm free, you know."

"No! I feel empty when you're not in my arms. And why are you always calling my full name? Use any of the many nicknames I have."

Then we saw a sleepy Jiyeon coming to the kitchen. I pushed him away.

"Good morning, Jiyeonnie! Did you sleep well?" I asked with a smile.

"No, I heard some weird noises last night. But I somehow fell asleep." She replied.

I was embarrassed like hell. But Jungkook was laughing looking at me.

"Did you two ask for a baby brother for me?" She asked.

"We did, honey. Now it's up to God whether he will give us one or not." He said smirking at me.

[ 2 years later ]

"Oh my gosh, baby! I can't tell you how happy I am! You've given me the best news of my life." Jungkook said as he picked me up and spun.

"Jagiya, put me down first! You're making me dizzy!"

He quickly put me down.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Are you OK?"

I nodded.

"We're in the hospital Jeon, you need to control yourself."

"How am I supposed to control when my wife is pregnant! We have so much to do! We'll need clothes, toys-"

"Jagiya! Jagiya! It's just been a week. We don't even know the gender yet."

"Then let's but the whole store!"

"No!! I'm scared, bun."

"Why?" He asked being worried.

"It's my first time. I don't know how I'll make it through 9 months."