Chapter 26

Author POV

You saw a box with a dress inside

You saw a box with a dress inside. You changed into that dress.

The dress :

Jungkook came out of the bathroom

Jungkook came out of the bathroom. The sight before his eyes made him forget how to blink. He came closer to you and cupped your cheek.

"You look better wearing this in real than my imagination." he said.

You just shyly kept looking down. Jungkook sat on the bed and quickly pulled you on his lap. You were shocked to see this new side of him. Your breath hitched.

"So, when were you planning to tell me you're 9 years younger than me?"

"WHAT?! Who told you?!"

"Jimin hyung. Why didn't you tell me?" he said like a sad puppy.

"We never talked about that topic. So I didn't bother to tell."

"But you still had to tell me! You know everything about me. So as your husband, I have the right to know."

"I-I thought you would...."

"I would what?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't treat me the same... And you'd treat me like a kid...."

He sighed, "Y/N, your age isn't gonna change the way I feel for you. And you being younger isn't a bad thing. In fact, I like it."

"Really?!"

"Yup. But now that you did a mistake, you'll get punished for it." he smirked.

Before you could process anything, he switched positions, making you lie underneath him. He pinned your hands above your head. Seeing no negative reaction from you, he took it as a green sign.

He slowly leaned in and gave you a soft kiss. You didn't protest and kissed him back so he went ahead. The kiss turned rough in a few minutes. He let go of your hands and slid of the upper layer of your clothing.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders. You didn't know where you were going but just carried on with the flow.

He discarded his coat and threw it on the floor. He came closer to your neck to kiss it but before he could, a knock on the door was heard.

He groaned in frustration and you laughed.

"Can't people just let a man spend his wedding night peacefully?" he whined.

"*chuckle* That's your daughter, Mr. Jeon. Now go see why she's here?"

"I'll see you! Just wait, Jeon Y/N."

He slowly got up from the bed. And went to open the door. And you wore the piece of clothing that Jungkook had taken off.

Jungkook opened the door to see an angry Jiyeon standing outside.

"What's wrong, princess?" he said trying to hide his frustration.

"Daddy! Why did you put me to sleep?!"

"What do you mean?" he asked being confused.

"I wanna sleep with you tonight. I'll sleep in the middle!" she said being excited.

Jiyeon walked past Jungkook and took tiny steps towards your bed. Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Huh?! But why?!"

You just tried to control your laugh. Jiyeon sat on your bed and said,

"Daddy, it's mommy's first day with us as my mommy. So I wanna sleep with you two tonight! Mommy wants me to sleep too, right mommy?"

"Mommy?! Me?!" you couldn't believe what you just heard.

You looked at Jungkook who was equally surprised as you.

"Yes, you. Who else? You're married to daddy, right? *you nod* So you're my mommy!" Jiyeon said.

You immediately pulled Jiyeon in your arms and hugged her tightly.

"Come on, mommy! Tell daddy. You want me to sleep with you too, right?"

You just tried to control your smile.

"Well, you should ask your daddy. I don't mind if he doesn't." you looked at Jungkook only to get a death glare.

"See, daddy? Mommy said yes too!"

Jungkook gave her a fake smile and said, "Jiyeonnie! Listen, daddy and mommy are really tired now. How about you sleep with us tomorrow?"

"But-"

"Jiyeonnie! You remember how you always wanted a brother? If you want a brother then you'll have to leave us alone."

"But why??"

"Because mommy and daddy will pray to God. And we have to pray alone. Then God will give us a baby." he said smirking at you secretly.

Jiyeon was amazed.

"*gasp* Then you can sleep with mommy tonight. But tomorrow I'll sleep with you!"

"Deal!"

Jungkook quickly took Jiyeon to her room and put her to sleep. He came back to your room and locked the door. You finally let out the laugh you were holding for so long.

"This is funny to you?!" he said blowing his cheeks like a kid.

You laughed even more which got him pissed. He got on top of you in one swift motion and pinned your hands above your head.

"That's it! Enough of your bratty behaviour! You really wanna get doomed, don't you?"