2. Combat Class

Shoto Todoroki.

"Oh alright, thank you" I said and followed him to the classroom.
"You can sit next to me if you want. I'm pretty sure you don't want to sit next to Bakugo again" he said.

Oh yeah Bakugo, the rude blond guy.

"Thanks" I smiled and sat next to him. "I'm Shoto by the way" he said. "I know" I replied. He gave me a puzzled look. "Endeavor's son right?" I asked. His facial expression changed. It seemed as if he didn't like me mentioning his dad. "Yeah" he said and took his books out of his bag "Unfortunately" he mumbled under his breath. "Pardon?" I said. "I didn't say anything" he replied.

The rest of the class we didn't really talk. He didn't seem to be interested in the class though. His mind was clearly wandering off. It made me curious. What would a rich son of a pro hero have to worry about.

————
After a few classes and lunch break it was finally time for our combat class. I didn't sit next to anyone for my other classes and sat alone for lunch. I couldn't be bothered to sit with any of the UA students and hear them brag about their lame achievements.

I held a lot of hatred towards UA. Not because I didn't get accepted, but because of the huge ego of their students.

"Hey" I heard someone behind me say. It was a boy with green hair. "Hi" I simply said while walking to the girl's locker room. He stopped me before I went inside. "I'm Izuku Midoriya" he said. I took my hands out of my pocket and scanned him from head to toe. "Good for you" I said before entering the locker room.

Midoriya's P.O.V
The girl looked at me with a disapproving expression. "Good for you" she said with a glare before disappearing into the girl's locker room.

Did I say something wrong?

I went into the guy's locker room and changed into my hero costume. "What do you guys think of that girl with y/h/c hair?" I asked. "Stupid" Bakugo scoffed. "She seems cool" Kirishima said. "Does anyone remember her name?" I asked.
It got quiet.

Your P.O.V
I changed into my hero costume and got on the field before anyone else. I took the time to look around and scan the environment.

Eventually our teacher walked onto the field, followed by other students.

"I will be pairing you guys. We will have 1 on 1 battles. If you win, you will go over here" he said and pointed at some seats on our right. "If you lose, you sit over there" he said and pointed at a few seats on the left.

"If you defeat your opponent or manage to knock them off the battle field you win" the teacher explained. After further instructions it was time to find out our pairs. I looked on the board and my eyes widened. "Shoto Todoroki" I read. "That would be me" I heard behind me. I turned around and faced him. "So we meet again" he said. "Looks like it" I smiled. "What kind of quirk do you have?" he bluntly asked. "You will have to find out for yourself" I said before making my way to the battle field.

I watched some battles before it was my turn. To my surprise the Izuku guy was a lot stronger than I thought he would be. The rude blond guy wasn't bad either. Even though his actions didn't seem very heroic.

"Y/n and Shoto" the teacher called. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body. I was excited yet nervous. I have seen Shoto fight during the UA sports festival when I was still in high school. I know how strong he is so I have to play it smart.

I made my way on to the battle field and stood in front of him. He smiled at me. Did he really just smile at me before our fight.

He let his guard down by doing it, so that was an advantage for me.

"AND.. GO!" the teacher called out.

I immediately froze Shoto's body. Not literally, but by manipulating his actions so he couldn't move. His eyes widened. Everyone looked at us in shock.

"That stupid smile you gave me before our game, was enough for me to know that I was going to win" I said and held my arm up and waved it downwards making Shoto slam into the ground.

"W-What are you doing to me?" he asked, trying to fight back. "You asked for my quirk.. well this is it" I grinned and pinned him to the floor.

"Shoto can you move?" the teacher asked but he didn't answer. The sweat was dripping from his forehead. He was struggling as I controlled his thoughts, making him not want to fight back anymore. His eyes turned a dark shade of red. This indicated that I had full control over his body.

I made him get up and leave the battle field. Everyone was still looking at me in shock. Once Shoto crossed the line of the field, I deactivated my quirk. The entire class watched how he fell to the ground, absolutely powerless.

"Y/N WON!" the teacher called.

I grinned out of satisfaction and made my way to the seats for the winners.