16. Our little secret

I kissed him back. I felt the rushing sensation go through my body. Was this really happening?

He gently held my face. We heard the front door close. I immediately pulled away. He chuckled. "Don't mind it" he said. "But that's probably your dad-" I started as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

My heart was beating faster. The door opened. "Hey Shoto I got you some snacks-" I heard someone say. A woman? She stood in the door frame and looked at me. I felt a little uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry did I interrupt something??" she panicked. "No, don't worry" Shoto said. She put the bag of snacks on his desk. "Call me if you need anything, i'll be visiting a friend" she said. Shoto nodded before she left.

"Who was that?" I asked. "My sister" he said. "I was really scared that your dad would walk in" I said. "I knew it wasn't him. He usually doesn't come home this early" he said. I nodded and looked around. His room was surprisingly clean for a boy's room. "I see you like to be organised" I commented. He chuckled. "You could say so" he said.

I didn't know what to talk about. I felt a little awkward. I mean, we just kissed and his sister walked in. What were we supposed to talk about now.

"Where were we" he then said. I felt my heart skip a beat and I looked at him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hands. I felt so drawn to him that I didn't notice that I was leaning closer to him.

Before I knew it, our lips were connected again. It was a kiss that felt like all my worries were melting away. As if in that moment, it was just me and him that mattered. He slowly moved his hand to my waist and before I knew it I was laying on his bed. He held himself up in a pushup position so he wouldn't crush my body.

He pulled back so we could catch our breath and we looked each other in the eye. I wanted him more than anything. I felt a strong connection between us that I had never felt with anyone. No one has ever made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Shoto truly made me feel special.

"You're beautiful you know that?" he said. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. It didn't help that he was literally hovering over me. He leaned closer to me. "I want us to be together" he whispered in my ear. I felt shivers go down my spine.

I wanted us to be together too but I didn't how we would make it work. We weren't allowed to see each other. "How will we do this?" I asked. "I guess we'll have to sneak around" he said.

"It could be our little secret" he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He inched closer to me. "Shoto" I said. "Mhm?" he replied. "How about we meet up at my place from now?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I think that's a good idea" he agreed before reconnecting our lips in sweet but passionate kiss.

——-

We spent about 2 more hours together just eating, talking, cuddling, goofing around.

I hadn't had so much fun in a very long time. "I think I should go now" I said. "That's alright, should I drive you home?" he asked. "Drive?" I asked. "You have your drivers license?" I asked. He laughed. "Of course I do" he said. I felt a little embarrassed for not having mine yet.

"I can take the bus don't worry" I said. "No I insist" he said before grabbing my hand and leading me outside.

I got in his car and he asked me for my address so he could type it into Maps. "How come you don't drive yourself to school?" I asked. "I do most of the time" he said. "Ah that explains why I don't see you on the bus to school" I said. He chuckled. "I can take the bus for you if you want" he said. "Trust me you don't want to get on the bus" I said and laughed.

"Or how about I drive you to school from now on" he said. "I really can't ask that from you" I said.

"Why? After all, you're my little secret" he said.