6. Party

I decided to check who was in the group chat. I memorised all their names and faces. With my quirk I could easily manipulate my mind to obtain information quicker. I saw Shoto was in it as well. However, he hasn't said anything in the group chat. He wasn't at school today so I highly doubt he'd come.

After a while I decided to start getting ready. I checked the address and got on the bus. It felt weird to go to a party. I'm an adult who has never attended any party's. It almost felt like I was doing something illegal.

When it was time to get off the bus, I saw Mina. She waved at me.

I already wanted to go home.

"Over here!" she called. I hesitantly made my way towards her. "Hi" I simply said. "Shoto's inside if you're wondering" she winked at me. I ignored what she said and pushed past her.

As I made my way inside, the loud music was piercing through my ears. I already felt like I didn't belong here. "Hey y/n!" Kirishima called. "Here have a drink" he said and immediately pushed a drink into my hand. "Um thanks" I said.

Alcohol? I had never consumer alcoholic drinks in my entire life.

As much as I tried to resist the urge, my eyes were wandering off trying to see if Shoto was around. I don't know why but that boy sparked my interest. He didn't show up at school, yet he's attending a party.

My eyes stopped when I saw him. He was talking to Midoriya and Denki. Ugh, I disliked both of them.

I decided to just sit down. I stared at the alcohol in my hand and decided to take a sip. It tasted absolutely disgusting. It burned my throat.

However, in some kind of way it felt numbing.

I finished my glass and went to the kitchen for a refill. As I poured myself god knows what, I saw Midoriya and Shoto talking in private.

What would they be talking about? It looked very suspicious and odd to me.

I soon saw Kirishima standing with them as well and so did Tokoyami.

Why were they gathered together like that?

I finished my second glass and poured my third one.
"Hey hey take it easy on the drinks will ya" I heard behind me. It was Denki. He grinned at me. "You know, I didn't take you for a heavy drinker" he said.

I drank my glass in one go and filled it up again. "Don't let Iida see you like this, you seem pretty tipsy already" he said and chuckled. "As if" I said and continued drinking my glass.

I filled it up again and left the kitchen. I already started feeling nauseous. Maybe I shouldn't have drinken so much in such a short time span.

I was curious as to what Midoriya and the others were talking about so I went over to them.

"Hi" I smiled at them. They all turned around. They looked busted. "Did I catch you guys doing some illegal stuff" I laughed. "Y/n you seem a little..." Shoto started. "Drunk" Kirishima finished. "What me? No. I was just wondering why you guys are gathered like this" I said. "Wait! Do you guys have like a secret club?" I asked.

"She's drunk someone should take her home" Tokoyami said. "Hey I'm not drunk" I said offended.

"We need to leave right now if we want to be on time. The villains are about 5 minutes away" Midoriya said. The guys nodded and walked towards the door to leave. "Hey wait! Can I come?" I asked.

"Absolutely not" Kirishima said. "Iida come take care of y/n" he called. "No why would you do that" I said disappointed. "Stay here" he said before him and the guys left. I heard footsteps behind me.

"So I see someone has gotten themselves drunk" I heard Iida say. I turned around. "No more drinks for you!" he said and started karate chopping the air while explaining why alcohol is bad.

Kirishima was wrong for calling Iida on me.

I looked at Iida as he was still lecturing me. "The guys left" I simply said. He stopped his lecture. "What?" he asked. "I said-" I hiccuped. "The guys left. Midoriya and all those others" I said.

I saw Iida'a expression change. He seemed worried. "Did they say something?" he asked. I made my way back to the kitchen and Iida followed. I poured myself another drink. "Hey! I told you-" he started but I cut him off. "You let me drink this, I'll tell you where the guys are" I grinned.

He hesitated but then gave in.

"Some villains 5 minutes away from here" I said. "This is bad" he panicked. "I have to go help them" he said and immediately wanted to leave. "Wait let me come with you" I said. "Absolutely not you are under the influence of-" he started but I cut him off by running outside already.

We made our way outside and went to look for the villains and the guys. It took us a solid 10 minutes before we could find them. I tried to catch my breath as Iida was insanely fast.

We ended up in an alley where there was a villain. We saw Tokoyami knocked out on the ground. Kirishima was injured and so was Midoriya. There was no sign of Shoto. "GUYS STAY AWAY" Midoriya yelled as he saw us. "What-" before we knew it Iida got stabbed in his arm. He yelled out in pain. I looked at him in shock.

"Where is Shoto!?" I called out to Midoriya. "I don't know!" he yelled back. "Out of the way" we heard behind us, followed by a path of ice. The villain froze. "His quirk allows him to become invisible" Midoriya said.

I turned around to see Shoto. By creating an ice path he was able to lock the villain in one place. But the villain broke free. "You think this thin layer of ice will defeat me?" he laughed and before we knew it we all saw Shoto fall to the ground. He was bleeding heavily. "TODOROKI!" Midoriya yelled. This villain was faster than the human eye could see. "Iida take Shoto and the other guys to a safe place." I said. "What-" he started.

"NOW" I commanded.