24. Controlled

I looked up.

Our eyes met for the first time in ages.
"H-How did you find me?" I asked as I tried to get up from the ground.
He rushed over to me.
"You're hurt pretty badly" he said as he examined me. "Please stay here. I can handle this" he said.

I trusted in Shoto's abilities. He was very strong after all.

"Shoto Todoroki" Shin said and smirked. "What a pleasant surprise" he added. Shoto didn't hesitate and immediately tried to freeze him. He dodged it and tried to attack Shoto with his sword. Shoto dodged it and grabbed Shin's head before using his ice to freeze him.

Shin was completely frozen in place. He couldn't move. Shoto made his way towards him. "I'll just leave you like this. Your body temperature will slowly drop and you will freeze to death" he said. Shin's eyes widened. "Just wait till I get out of this" Shin said. "There's no use in fighting back" Shoto said.

He made his way towards me and helped me up. "I'm sorry for not coming sooner" he apologised. "It's ok" I reassured him. Suddenly my head started hurting. I let go off Shoto. He looked at me surprised.

I held my head in pain. Was Shin controlling me?

I heard a laugh coming from Shin. "If I can't get myself to kill you two. I'll just make you kill each other" he said. "Y/n don't listen to him" Shoto said. I grabbed Shoto's arm. My grip tightened around him. He flinched as my nails were digging into his skin. He grabbed my face. "Y/n look at me" he tried to calm me down.

"It's no use" Shin said. "I have full control over her now" he added with a smirk.

I wasn't aware of anything that I was doing. This is probably how people felt when I used my quirk on them.

Todoroki's P.O.V
Her eyes turned completely red. I knew Shin had complete control over her.

She looked at me. This wasn't the y/n I knew. Her gaze was filled with evil intentions.

She picked up a sword and made her way towards me. She swung it around. I dodged all her attacks. Suddenly she appeared behind me and managed to give me a slight cut on my left arm. I flinched as the blade made contact with my skin.

"You sure are flexible" she said. Wait she could talk? I thought she was being controlled by Shin. It looks like Shin can also control what she says.

I didn't want to use my fire on her. Not after what happened during our last fight. I refuse to use my left side at all costs.

I wanted to freeze her in place, but she was too fast. I couldn't manage to freeze her. She ran up to me and I took the opportunity to make an ice path.

I was able to lock her in place with my ice. "What now?" she asked. "Will you let me freeze to death?" she asked with a smirk. I looked at her surprised. "I thought you cared about me Shoto?" she said. Her eyes were pleading. I shook my head in frustration. She was being controlled. I shouldn't trust a single word she says.

"Shoto" she pleaded. "Please release me" she said. "I'm cold" she said, her voice cracking. She was trembling. Her entire body was shaking. "I'm not being controlled" she said. "Trust me" she added.

Why did it look and feel so real yet I couldn't believe her. She wasn't being herself. "Shoto please" she said again. I walked up to her. She smirked and broke free from the ice. My eyes widened. She grabbed the sword and slashed my right arm.

She was clearly thinking strategically. I need my right arm for my ice quirk. She has noticed that I've only been using my right side.

"You're so naive" she laughed. The blood was dripping down my arm.

"Damn it" I cursed under my breath. The cut seemed pretty deep. "Are you in pain?" she mockingly asked. I used my ice, but she broke free again. Where did she get all this strength from. Could it be that Shin could manipulate her powers and capabilities?

Or was she actually this strong? Is this the power that she has been holding in?

I managed to dodge her attacks and attack her back. We went back and forth for a while.

She attacked me from behind and grabbed my right arm. She twisted it. I exclaimed in pain. She pinned me down onto the ground and twisted my arm further. Was she trying to break my arm? I tried to fight back but she had me pinned down firmly.

The pain was taking over my body as she continued to twist my arm. I tried to use my quirk but I was too weak. The pain was too much to handle for my body. I felt something snap. I screamed in pain.

She broke my arm.

This was bad. Really bad.

I couldn't move my arm anymore, therefore I wasn't able to use my quirk. She put her foot on my back and started digging the pointy heel of her shoe into my back. I exclaimed in pain as the heel went through my skin. "What is that? Are you in pain?" she laughed.

"Stop" I said. She dug her heel deeper inside. I flinched. "Why would I stop? This is what you deserve for what you did to me" she said.

My eyes widened.

This is what you deserve for what you did to me