Chapter 10

We walked in silence until we got to my door. I walked in but he hovered in the doorway.

"Do you need my permission to come in or something?" I laughed, setting the pot in the windowsill and the book on the desk.

"I believe it is impolite to enter a female's room without her consent." He explained.

"You don't have to worry about that with me Nyx, I am used to various people bursting into my room." I told him, crossing my arms as I turned to face him.

"That isn't right Megan, you deserve your own privacy." He said, his frown deepening.

"I will keep that in mind, now I believe Feyre said something about playing a game before dinner." I said, walking back to the door.

"If they end up playing truth or dare you don't have to play." He said as we walked back down, me trying to memorise the way.

"I don't even know what that is Nyx," I sighed.

"Oh, um, basically someone asks you truth or dare, if you pick truth, they ask you a question that you have to answer truthfully, then if you pick dare, they dare you to do something, and you have to do it." He explained.

"How is that fun?" I asked, brows furrowing.

"It's more fun if you are drunk, believe me," he replied as we got to the sitting room.

"Most things are Nyx," Mor said as we sat on a sofa together.

"Ok, we're playing truth or dare!" Feyre declared.

Nyx shot me an 'I told you so' look, to which I rolled my eyes.

"Have you ever played Megan?" Rhysand asked.

"No, but Nyx figured you would play this, so he just explained to me how this works." I replied.

"In that case, truth or dare?" Feyre asked.

"Um, truth." I replied.

"Ok, favourite colour?" She asked.

"Either deep purple or emerald, it depends on the situation." I replied.

"Now you ask someone," Nyx told me.

"Oh, ok, Mor, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," she said.

I wasn't too sure what to say now, I knew I had to come up with a dare, but what could I say.

'Ask her to sit in mum's lap.' Nyx whispered through my mind.

My eyes snapped to his to see him grinning.

'That is less than appropriate.' I hissed.

'This whole game isn't appropriate.' He replied.

"You two done?" Rhysand asked.

"Oh, um, yes, and Mor, I dare you to sit in Feyre's lap." I stammered, blushing majorly afterwards.

"Nyx totally came up with that," she said as she stood and walked over to Feyre, sitting in her lap, and pressing a kiss to her temple.

We went round everyone, Mor asking Feyre her favourite position with Rhysand, which got them and me very embarrassed, Feyre daring Azriel to completely abandon his shadows, Azriel daring Rhysand to stand on his hands for two minutes.

"Megan, truth or dare?" Rhysand asked me.

"Oh, um, dare." I said.

"I dare you to call me Rhys until I tell you to stop." He said, grinning triumphantly.