Chapter Sixteen - Noah's Point of View!

Chapter Sixteen

NOAH’S POINT OF VIEW! – Another Surprise!

' Kyle left at around one in the morning. He and Taylor actually got along quite well, which I’m happy about because I can’t have my best friend and the girl I lov- LIKE!

I mean like! To not be friends with him.

Plus, I only want one thing from her – sex.

Hey, I’m a player. That’s what we do. It’s not like I’m going to be tied down to one girl. Sure, Taylor’s like my dream girl but I can find another person like her. And sure, I feel bad for all the stuff that she’s gone through. And sure I loved how she smiled and laughed because it lit up her beautiful blue eyes. Her eyes were so bright when she was happy.

It made her look beautiful.

And yeah, I kind of feel bad for leading her on and sure I may have a small crush on her, but it’s not going to turn into anything serious. Plus, when I get the chance to sleep with her I’m dumping her right away.

And so what if that kiss was the best kiss I ever had. And so what if I let her pull my hair when we kissed and I don’t let a girl do that.

It’s all part of the bet I have with Jacob.

Get her in bed and I crush her and humiliate her more.

It’s not like she’s going to do anything drastic like the last two attempts of suicide.

Because I saved her twice from her dying.

I don’t know why, but I did.

I do feel guilty and I am starting to like her more, but it’s scaring me because I don’t want it to end up like the past.

And I don’t want her to get involved in the shit I’m involved in right now.

And I was so grateful when she was there for me when my mom died. It was one of the nicest things anyone’s ever done with me.

Sighing, I looked up at the ceiling of my bedroom window.

I’m a bad person.

My mom and dad are going to be disappointed in me.

And Gracie... she loves Taylor so much I don’t want her to lose Taylor either.

But my damn ego won’t let me be tied down to another girl. It’s just, no matter how close I get to a girl, I’ll just push them away and then they’ll get hurt in the end.

Like last time.

Like the time when Jason was still here.

I only had Gracie left as my family.

My mom, dad and Jason are all gone now.

They probably hate me right now.

God, if I could change, I would change. But it’s not that easy. Especially with the things I’m involved now because of stupid Jacob.

Let me just say this Jacob used to be my friend. Actually best friend, but then we got involved stuff, he became leader we had a falling out and then Jason got the effects of Jacob’s anger. Same with my dad.

All this shit that I lost my family were my fault.

My mom’s cancer was probably my fault too. Because at least they got away from a crap kid like me who’s nothing but a stupid man whore player involved with dangerous things and dangerous people.