Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

            After a while of crying, I had fallen asleep only to be woken up at three in the morning by someone calling me on my phone.

Without looking, I answered it.

“Hello?” my voice croaked from sleep.

“Hey, miss me?”

“Noah? Why the hell are you calling me at three in the morning!?” I asked, irritated.

I heard him chuckle.

“Because, I’m bored and can’t sleep. Did I wake you up?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn’t see.

“Yes, you did”.

“Sorry T.J”.

I cracked a small smile.

“No worries, what do you need?” I asked.

I heard him hesitate before he answered.

“Just wanted to hear your voice before I slept,” I could hear the smile in his voice.

I couldn’t help but grin at that.

Ah, Noah you know the right things to say to me. Especially at times where I feel like shit.

“Aw,sweet”, I told him.

He chuckled on the other side of the phone.

“You know me, the charmer!”

I laughed.

“Thanks. I needed some cheering up,” I told him.

“Why? What’s wrong?” he asked, worry was clear in his voice.

I hesitated before I answered.

Should I tell him?

I could trust him since I get this vibe he won’t hurt me anymore.

Finally, I sighed and answered him.

“Yeah, somethings wrong,” I told him.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I found out the so called parents I have now aren’t my parents! Apparently my real parents gave me away!” I explain.

It was silent for a minute before he answered.

“Why didn’t they tell you years ago?” he asked, I could sense confusion in his voice.

“Apparently they wanted me to be older and more mature”.

“Well no offense but they’re idiots. They should’ve told you years ago. And why would your real parents give you away?”

“I don’t know Noah! It’s clear they obviously didn’t want me! No one wants me! No one Noah!” My voice cracked in the end and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

“T.J, shut up. Don’t think like that. You know what? One sec, I’ll be right back!” with that he hung up.

I threw my phone onto my beanbag chair and laid down on my bed crying, again.

Just then I heard someone knocking on my balcony doors.

I looked closely to see a figure standing there that oddly looked like Noah’s.

Confused, I went and opened the balcony doors and I was right, it was Noah.

I wiped the tears away quickly and let him closing the doors behind him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, sniffling.

All of a sudden I was crushed into a hug from Noah.  I hugged him back needing the comforting.

Plus, he smelled good too.

“Shh, just let it out, Taylor. Cry until it stops hurting and I’ll be here beside you because you do have someone, and that’s me. I will never hurt you or leave you,” Noah whispered.

And I did what he said.

I cried.

I cried and cried and cried and let all the pain out.

He led me to my bed and got under the covers with me still holding me while I cried into his chest.

I felt him kiss my forehead once in awhile.

And then, I fell asleep with tears that had dried on my face.

The next morning, I woke up smelling a familiar delicious scent. And then I realized that someone had their arms around me.

I looked up and too see Noah sound asleep. He had small smile on his face while his black hair shaggy hair was all messy and some of it on his eyes.

He looked so innocent and adorable.

I looked at the time and saw it was ten in the morning.

Shit! We missed two periods of school.

Meh, oh well. Who cares if we skip school for one day?

Untangling myself from Noah, quietly so I wouldn’t wake him, I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom.

I took a quick shower, dried myself and change it black short shorts, a white paint spattered tank top, and put on a short sleeved cardigan over it. I put my hair up in a messy bun, but let my bangs fall on my face.

I exited the bathroom only to see Noah awake on my bed leaning against the headboard of my bed.

“Uhm, thanks for last night,” I smiled.

He grinned.

“No problem. You needed someone”.

I nodded.

“So, wanna skip school and do something?” he asked.

“Yes. Can we go to my parents’ company and find out where my real parents are?” I asked him.

“Sure, let me just go home and change and shower. I’ll be back,” He said, with that he left.

Twenty minutes later, he was back with his car.

“Let’s roll,” He said. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry it's so short :/ 

I just had to get this uploaded. o:

Anyways, I got results back from my doctor and apparently I'm low on vitamins. And most importantly, I don't have lots of blood in my body. Meaning, I don't have that much blood in my body like a normal person should o:

 But I'll be fine! (:

Doctor reccomded somethings to take.

Anyways, hoped you liked this chapter! Next one will be up in a few days! Oh and this story is on the What's Hot list at 58! Which is amazing! Hopefully I can get in the twenties or thirties!! :)

Vote.Comment.Fan <- Which ever!

 -Susan ! (: