Chapter Eight

• Dedicated to Fans/Supporters

Chapter Eight

            “Give me every information you have on my real parents,” I demanded.

Macy, my ‘mom’, sighed in defeat and opened a file cabinet and took out a blue folder and passed it over to me.

“Here. This has everything you’re looking for. Where they live, pictures, everything,” she said.

I nodded.

“Thanks. Tomorrow I’m leaving with Noah to find them since there’s a two week break,” I told her.

“Be careful please,” she said, as I left her office.

I met Noah downstairs by the office doors and showed him the file.

“Everything about them is in here. Now we just need to look it over,” I told him.

He nodded. “Let’s go to the coffee shop that’s just down the street and look at it”.

“Sounds good,” I said.

Five minutes later, I’m sipping on my French Vanilla and have the file sitting in the middle of the table.

“Now, let’s see what info is in this thing,”  I say.

I take the folder and open it up. There’s about ten pages in here and a photo. The photo was the first thing I saw on the file. I pick it up and look at.

There in the picture was a teenage boy and girl with a bay in their arms. They’re smiling happily. I take a closer look and gasp.

They look like me.

The teenage boy had light brown hair and dark blue eyes, where as the girl had light, almost white blonde hair and light blue eyes.

And in their arms was a baby girl.

That looked like me when I was a baby.

They looked so happy and in love and they only looked 16.

This means they should about in their early thirties.

They had me at 16; I am 16 which mean currently they’re 32.

“What is it?” Noah asked.

I looked at him and passed him the picture.

His facial expression turned to confusion, then realization.

“You’re parents,” he stated.

I nodded.

“They’re pretty young,” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “Thanks captain obvious!”

He shook his head and set the picture back down.

We looked over the file and found out where they lived, and boy did they live far!

“They live in freakin New York!?” I exclaimed.

“Wow and we live in Ontario. That’s almost an eight hour drive from here to there. We have to leave early in the morning then tomorrow if we’re going by car,” Noah said.

I sighed.

“Well, at least it’ll be a fun road trip, eh?” I half smile.

He grinned back.

“Definitely, TJ”.

Authour's Note:

Sorry it's so short. I'm going to make the next chapters waaaay long then one page! Anyways hope you enjoyed it!

By the way, thank you everyone for voting, commenting, and becoming a fan. Don't know what I'd do without you guys! And thank yuo so much for the support. 

Anyways ,you know what to do.

Btw, care to check out my new story, 'Kiss Me, Till I Die?'

Promise it'll be interesting(: 

Once again thank you so much!