Epilogue

EPILOGUE

            A month later, I was released.

The day I was released was the day of the court hearing of Jacob and his gang. Turns out, he was wanted in many different cities throughout the world.

It was an underground illegal agency who did human trafficking, selling/making drugs, and was wanted for a bunch of different murders and other illegal activities.

All I could feel was complete happiness and the release of stress.

The only thing I had to worry about now was Noah.

Noah.

He hasn’t talked to me since the day I woke up from the coma.

He told me he’d try.

I guess all love stories don’t work out.

Two Years Later

As I was walking down the sidewalk in the busy streets of New York City, I wrapped my arms around me to keep myself warm.

The air was cold and crisp. It was about mid day.

And that was the day I saw Noah there, at the park with Gracie who looked to be about six years old now.

My breath caught in my throat as I looked at how different and more mature he looked.

At twenty years old he gained some muscles that was overly gross, but to the point where it was sexy. His hair was bit longer and his face had lost of traces of his boyish looks.

He looked like a grown man now.

I kept staring at him until his blue eyes drifted towards me.

“Taylor,” he whispered.

I gave him a small smile and took steps towards him.

“Noah, hi,” I said, shyly.

It’d been two years since I saw. It’d been two years since I still loved him.

“Long time no see,” he breathed out, looking me up and down.

I shrugged and gave him another small smile.

“Yeah, I guess it has been,” I whispered, looking him in the eyes.

“You know how I said I’d try?” he asked.

I nodded, remembering.

“I lied. I let you go, hoping somehow you’d return to me. And I guess it happened, but the question is, do I still have a chance?” he asked, looking hopeful.

I let out a breath and closed my eyes. Opening them, I gave him a small smile.

“We’ll try and make this broken love whole again,” I smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

HOLY MOLY. I ACTUALLY FINISHED A STORY. SAY IT AIN'T SO! But anyways, I'd like to thank a bunch of you for reading, voting and commenting on this story. 

I love, love, love you all. 

Even if that sounds impossible- it's true. 

My goal was to get over a 100 pages on Microsoft Word, and I got over that! So, I'm very happy!

Thank you so much. Honestly, I couldn't have done this without any of you guys voting and inspiring me :)

Thank you!

BTW, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE? IT'S ENTERED IN THE WATTY AWARDS.

THANK YOU.

LOVE, SUSAN.