Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

            I was crazy nervous. We were here. Finally but I was scared. What were they like? Do they even want to see me? Would they like me? Or even more important, would they want me to be part of their lives.

Any normal person would be upset that her biological parents gave her to a family that didn’t give two shits about her, but I wasn’t.

They most likely had a good reason to give me to a different family.

I sighed and looked at Noah.

He gave me a reassuring smile and squeezed my hand.

I looked down to see what I was wearing was okay.

I had on a pair of pastel pink skinny jeans, a black t shirt with a cute panda on it, different bracelets on each hand, pink converse , and three necklaces which consisted of a moustache necklace, the necklace Noah gave me, and a nerd glasses necklace. On my head was grey beanie.

Taking one more deep breath, I rang the doorbell.

Please let them be home.

I was getting nervous by each second.

My breath caught when the door opened and eyes widened when I saw a man who looked like me.

His smile faded when he saw me, eyes widening in surprise and shock.

He knew I was his daughter.

Beside him appeared a young women about his age.

She looked exactly like me except she looked more older and mature.

Her eyes widened too and looked at her husband.

“M-m-om?” I stuttered, my voice cracking.