Chapter Five

Chapter Five

            The next few days I stayed home, but I started feeling well and decided to go to school the next day.

I woke took a warm shower and got dressed in white skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. My wrist was feeling better, so I could move it and even write with it now.

I grabbed my bag and car keys and went downstairs.

My parents had already left so it just left Melissa in the house with me.

I dropped my bag and keys onto the island and made myself some cereal.

While eating my breakfast, I heard footsteps come down the stairs and it sounded more than one person. I looked behind me to see Melissa, with Noah following behind her.

I rolled my eyes.

He mostly slept with her again.

Not surprised since he is the biggest player in the school and she is the biggest slut in the school. They make the perfect couple, don’t you think? Well I do.

“Hi loser,” said Melissa.

“Hi slut, had fun last night?” I said, sarcastically.

She smirked. “As a matter of fact, I did”.

I rolled my eyes again.

“Good for you, good thing I don’t care,” I told her.

“Hey T.J,” Noah greeted sitting beside me.

I ignored him and continued eating.

“Aw, no hello? I’m hurt deeply!” he faked whined.

I chuckled. “Good”.

“So, do you forgive me?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I did forgive him, but not completely because he had a lot of explaining to do to me because I wanted to know what he meant when he was talking to Web anyways.

“Maybe,” I said, and he looked hopeful. “Maybe not”, I smirked at the end and his hopefulness disappeared.

“Well if you’re going to be like that, then I try harder,” he whispered in my ear causing me to shiver in pleasure of how close he was.

“We’ll see,” I whispered back, getting up from the table and dumping my bowl in the sink.

I grabbed my bag and keys from the counter and winked at Noah as I left for school.

“So what do you say?” Noah asked.

“Nope,” I answered him.

“Come on T.J! Please?” he begged.

I smirked.

Well if you’re wondering what’s happening right now, let me just say this. Noah asked me to come over to his house tonight so we could just talk and hang out. I was kind of weary of the whole thing even though he did explain the whole thing of what he was talking about with Web. Turns out he was lying to Web because he didn’t want to lose his rep and he rejected Jacob’s bet after he talked to Web. So I forgave him, I don’t know why, but I just did for some reason. It just felt – right I guess.

“Well, okay fine. If you are begging me then sure, I’ll come over tonight to talk and hang out or whatever,” I smiled.

“Yes!” he exclaimed happily and the teacher made him shush which caused me to giggle.