Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

            “We’ll see you tomorrow,” I grinned, waving bye to my parents. I turned around and walked hand in hand with Noah back to the car with Kyle following behind us.

I made my way to my passenger seat and got inside closing the door. Noah got in shortly and we left with Kyle’s car following us back to the hotel.

“I liked them,” Noah said, breaking the silence.

“Hmm, me too,” I mused, smiling.

The rest of the car ride was silent. It was a comfortable silence. Once we arrived to the hotel we went up to our room.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Darkness, I couldn’t see anything. I was running into the never ending darkness not knowing where I was going.

The only thing I knew I had to do was run for my life before I ended up dead.

“Come out, come out wherever you are, little princess,” laughed a cruel voice.

Tears blurred my vision.

I couldn’t let them get to me.

A manically laugh was heard in the darkness and the sound of gunshots.

I screamed a blood curling scream when a bloody man stood in front of me with one eye missing.

“Times up, little princess. You’re dead!” he grinned like a manic.

The last thing I heard was the sound of a gunshot before I was gone.

I woke up sweating and breathing hard. I looked around my surroundings panicking a bit before I noticed Noah sleeping peacefully beside me.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I was about to head back to sleep when a hand clamped over my mouth and then something hit me in the head which caused me to drift in unconsciousness.

Huh, cliffhanger or what? Lol, I had to make this chapter short so I could make the next one longer. It gets good. Only a few more chapters left! Then I'll actually finish my own book for once O; Even though this story isn't that great. i'm working on another oneThe Story of S & K . It's cliched, but with a few twists and turns here and there/ Anyways, I'll uploaded the next one tomorrow since I have nothing better to do and I can't exactly study for my math exam since uhm, I hate math. Plus tomorrows Saturday! So before I go out for the night, I'll upload!

Uhm, just a small tip, DO NOT EVER GET DRUNK ON NIGHT WHERE YOU HAVE AN EXAM THE NEXT DAY. BELIEVE ME, THE HANGOVER YOU HAVE WILL SUCK BIG TIME. 

K that's all ! Bye! :)