Chapter Seventeen - Part Two .

Chapter Seventeen – Part Two.

            “A few years ago, I became involved with a gang. Not just any gang, but one of the deadliest gangs in the entire country. And the leader of that gang? Your ex boyfriend, Jacob,” Noah started off.

My eyes widened.

Jacob never told me this. Never.

Noah continued on.

“A few years ago, I also had a dad and brother. Jason Andrews was my brother. He was my older brother and one of my best friends. He’s the only one other than Kyle, who knew all my secrets, who I went to cheer me up, who supported me and was always there for me and had my back. My dad, Paul Andrews was also one of the most amazing dad’s who could ever ask for. He was funny and always happy.

“But then I got involved with Jacob and his crew. They saw how well I could fight and how everyone liked me. They also saw my potential of being sneaky and conniving.  So they offered me a spot in their gang, and I agreed because I thought it would be fun. But boy was I wrong. Back then, I didn’t know how deadly they were until Elizabeth came along. We called her Lizzie for short. Lizzie had this effect on Jacob and I. Her emerald eyes would always twinkle when she laughed or smiled. You could see the pain in her eyes when she was upset. Truth be told, she was beautiful and I fell in love with her. But so did Jacob.

“I gave Lizzie everything I had. I showered her with love and gifts. Jacob and I fought for her. Literally. But Lizzie loved me more and Jacob got angry and he wanted to kill me. But instead, my brother and father got killed. Turns out, when my mom and I were away for one weekend Jacob and his gang broke inside my house where my dad and Jason were. The gang killed both of them after they fought them. Gracie thank god wasn’t there but with my mother and I. But Jacob killed my dad and my brother. Two people in my life that meant the world to me. And for what reason? Because of a girl. But turns out, Lizzie wasn’t the most sweetest person in the world. She betrayed me and slept with Jacob.

“Another shocker, she was a double agent. She was sent by the police force to capture the one person that dealt with the drugs, and that person was me. Another thing I found out, Jacob wanted revenge on father and my brother because guess what? My dad and Jacob dad’s were long time enemies and my brother Jason was killed because Jacob blamed him for his sister’s suicide because they broke up just a week earlier. Lizzie well, we never heard of her again. She left. And I was thrown in juvie for my whole sophomore year.  And Jacob?  He got of scot free, even though Lizzie clearly knew that he was the laeader. But she didn’t care, because she fell in love with that sick bastard. And after I was thrown in jail, she disappeared.

“She snapped my heart into two. From then on, I despised her and Jacob. I hated them both. I quit the gang and did my own thing. Kyle here, was my best friend since we were in diapers and disapproved of the things I did. From sleeping with girls, from doing drugs, and basically ruining my life. But he was the only one who stuck by me like a true friend, and I’m forever grateful for that. And my mom? Heartbroken and devasted as she was, she still lived to be happy for myself and Gracie. And Jason? He was the happiest person alive and I miss him like crazy. The only thing I have left as a reminder of him, is this dog tag I found in his room”.

I didn’t realize that there were tears forming in my eyes until, I felt them fall. I wiped them quickly and looked at him. His face broke my heart. He didn’t deserve any of this. And how could I hate him?

“How could I hate you for this?” I whispered to him.

Pain was held in his eyes.

“I haven’t told you the more recent things. I made a bet with Jacob to sleep with you, dump you, and then humiliate you.  But before you get mad, there’s a reason behind it. I refused when he told me to do this, but then he told me he’d kill Gracie if I didn’t. And I can’t let that happen. She’s the only family I’ve got,” his voice cracked at the end.