Sequel..?

Hey yall I've been keeping this a secret long enough, but I have been drafting a sequel for this book! I've been reading your comments and although I'm not the proudest of the quality of writing from this book, instead of rewriting it I've decided to write a SEQUEL.

It will take place in college and will happen years and years before Stealing Dreams (the spin-off with Haley and Jared's kid). It will follow them as they go to different colleges, I enjoy torturing my characters, and what happens when their relationship is tested by multiple life events and other...people?

Not to mention, our fave characters Rebecca and ThatGuyYouLike125 make a return, and you'll finally get to know who he is (or maybe you've read Stealing Dreams and know). There are a few draft chapters from the Rebecca and ThatGuyYouLike125 book in my one shot book if you wanna read that!!

It will also be following Stella and Brandon's relationship...will they stay together, will they break up?? Who knows!? Also yes, I know Stella is annoying in this book and Brandon is a flat character who has literally no other purpose than driving them places. It was the second book I wrote as a freshman in high school, can you blame me??

I bet you're all wondering why I'm writing a sequel like 5+ years after I completed this book's first draft. Well, I'll tell you why...

I'm not writing a sequel lol April fools babes. Go read Stealing Dreams haha it's the work I'm most proud of. I've discontinued my other books that I've tried to write over the past few years and am lowkey working on the plot of another book series. Not sure if it'll ever make it past drafts on Google Drive, but you never know. If you're following me, you'll know that I decided to stop writing on Wattpad. This is just for now until I can create time to write. My mental health has been declining this past year and I want to take care of myself before writing again. I don't think writing in my current state of mind would result in quality work so I'm taking a break.

Follow me so you'll be the first to know when and/or if I ever write another book here.

Also keep commenting on my books, I love reading them (: I reply occasionally if you've noticed haha And message me if you ever wanna say hey, I check dm's from time to time. I mostly just read on here tho!

Hope you're all wearings masks and going to get vaccinated when you're eligible (: I love you all and thank you for almost getting me to 1 million reads! It's at 799k and I'm literally so happy about it.

Until the next update...probs when or if I hit 1 million reads lol

xx