Chapter 11 Happy Birthday's & Plain Awkward Days

Chapter 11
Happy Birthday's & Plain Awkward Days

I woke up to the smell of toast. Or should I say, burnt toast. Ugh, Stella can't cook.

Groaning, I walked over to the kitchen and found Stella fanning the toaster oven with a piece of bread.

"Stella, it's too early for you to cook. Or at least try to." I whined.

"Help me!" she said as steam came out of the toaster oven.

"What the?" I said.

"Help!" she said as she backed up.

"Oh my god, just unplug it." I said and unplugged the machine.

"Thank you for saving me from my toasty death!" she hugged me.

"Um okay then.." I said.

"Well I'm going to take a shower, don't burn anything while I'm gone." I said and walked down the hallway.

As I got out of the shower, I looked at the stool where my clothes were and they were gone. Freaking out there was a pile of clothes on the toilet seat.

Picking up my clothes. There wasn't a purple graphic t-shirt and a pair of black leggings. Instead there was a light green bikini, jean shorts, and a white flowy shirt for a cover up. And having a darker bikini than shirt doesn't exactly cover up.

Stella. You are not getting away with this, this time. Opening the door, I yelled Stella's name down the hallway.

"Yeah?" she yelled back.

"Where are my leggings and my shirt?" I yelled.

"Trash can!" Stella yelled.

"What!?" I exclamined.

"Kidding, they're in a secret location. Now wear your new outfit!"

"No!"

"Wear it!"

"I can't fit it, Stel!" I yelled back.

"It's your size, I checked." she replied.

"I got fat?"

"Over the night? I doubt it." she countered.

"Forget you!"

"Yeah, yeah." Stella said.

After getting dressed, I tied my hair in a bun and met Stella in the living room.

"See your outfit looks cute!"

"Not happy about this." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh, don't worry, when Jared comes, he won't be able to take his eyes off of you." she said poking my stomach.

I could just feel the blush on my cheeks. Aack. Was it obvious?

"Ooh, blushing." Stella said as she grabbed her phone.

Sticking my tongue at her she called to order some pizzas and I started to string up some of the hibiscus lights, standing on a stool.

After setting those up, Stella and I pushed some tables against the wall to make room.

"So who did you invite?" I asked.

"Ummm mostly Brandon's friends, then some of mine.."

"How about Cameron?" I asked as we finished pushing the last table.

"Ooh, you and Cameron then?" Stella said as she poked my other side.

"Nawh, I just don't know who else would come." I shrugged.