Chapter 15 Tell Me Everything & Danny Wildner Cannot Sing

Dedication to ohmyjoselyn for her awesome username and comment haha <3

Oh and my favorite character? It's probably Haley and Stella but a bit more Stella. Come on, she ships couples and I love doing that.

Chapter 15
Tell Me Everything & Danny Wildner Cannot Sing

"Well I've got to go now," Stella said as she left the living room to get her stuff.

I said bye to Stella and opened the door for her.

"See ya tomorrow," Jared said, not bothering to look up from the couch.

"Great seeing you!" Rebecca said running over to hug her.

"Yeah, you too," Stella replied, hugging her back.

"Tell me everything," Rebecca said bluntly as she sat on the couch.

"About..?"

"Jared, duh," She said.

"Where is he anyways?" I asked looking around and saw the empty space on the couch.

"Stop stalling, just tell me!" Rebecca whined.

"Oh my gosh, Danny Wildner cannot sing," Rebecca said as she turned on the tv, which played a music video of his.

"You did not just say that," Jared said walking in.

"I did," She shrugged.

"He is like the best singer.. Ever!" Jared argued.

"His lyrics are trash, his voice is off-key, and his hair." Jared gasped. "is ugly." Rebecca finished off.

"I'm leaving!" Jared said opening the door and slamming it.

"Well then.." I said.

Ding Dong.

Confused, I opened the door. And in came a fuming Jared.

"I'm taking these," Jared said grabbing the tray of burnt brownies.

"Those brownies are as good as Danny Wildner's lyrics!" Rebecca called out as he slammed the door.

"And that, is how you make someone leave," Rebecca said plopping herself onto the couch.

We were definitely related. It was bit scary, but made sense. After telling Rebecca all about the bet, the fair, the kiss, the pool, the double date, and basically everything major she sat there with her mouth wide open.

"Oh my gosh!" She gushed.

"What?" I asked.

"Jared totally likes you!" She said.

"What?"

"I said, Jared. Likes. You!" She cheered.

"N-No he doesn't," I said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes he does! It's so obvious! And if you haven't noticed he's liked you since last year!" Rebecca said.

"Well not obvious enough for me apparently," I said getting a glass of water.

"But last year you guys were so close when I visited during winter break, it was so cute! Don't you like him back?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, she obviously forgot about what happened the day before spring break last year.

"Uh, no."

"Why not? You guys were so close last year!!" She said bringing up our sophomore year.

"You know what happened," I said.

"Forget about it, come on you guys are like meant to be-" Rebecca began.