Chapter 30 Upper Class & Lots of Sass

Dedicated to geekyreader1342 because she commented so many times <3 If you didn't know, I reply to every comment so type one down thereeee

Chapter 30

Upper Class & Lots of Sass

After Drew left for his flight we didn't do anything besides eat, sleep, and stay on the internet.

The next day Stella really wanted a change and said that we should go to the beach, and we all suprisingly agreed. Walking to the beach in flip flops and swimsuits Rebecca still had her sunglasses on while she was on her phone. Okay that's a bit strange.

As we walked we passed by various retail stands and Rebecca excused herself as she ran over to a small stand with magazines and newspapers.

We walked on the hot sand and laid out four blankets. Sitting on the light blue one I laid down and Stella sat down next to me, with Brandon to her left. To my right Jared sat quietly looking out into the distance.

"I'm back." Rebecca said walking over and hitting my head with a rolled up magazine.

Dropping it onto my lap she grabbed Stella by the arm and ran over to the water.

Rolling my eyes I looked at the magazine that had the headline of 'Who is Wildner's Mystery Girl?'. Looking for the article there was a bunch of photos that were blurry and at different angles. Reading the article it said that Danny Wildner knew her and that she chose to not be known to the public.

"Rebecca!" I yelled and she glanced back at me giving me a nervous smile.

Sighing and making a note to ask her about this, I laid down on the beach towel and decided to tan instead.

A shadow blocked my view and I opened one eye to see Jared walking away. Closing my eyes, I just decided to take a short nap.

"You know," Brandon interrupted my nap that had barely begun. "Jared really likes you."

"Yeah, yeah." I said not bothering to move.

"You should give him a chance." he said. "Nothing's really holding you back."

"Well there's always-"

"That fear of them not being there." Brandon finished off for me.

Getting up I looked over at him with a questioning look.

"Jared told me." Brandon explained.

"Ah I see." I replied.

After looking around, I saw Stella running over to Brandon and grabbing him as she ran back to the waves. Rebecca walked over and grabbed my arm and helped me stand up.

"Ice cream?" She asked.

"Sure?" I said and grabbed the magazine while she grabbed her sunglasses.

Putting our flip flops on we walked to the crowded ice cream parlor and I asked her how we were supposed to get ice cream because of the line.

She said that she knew someone and to follow her so I did. Making our way through the crowd of sweaty teenagers and cranky children someone yelled Rebecca at the counter.

"Jen!" Rebecca yelled at the brunette with blonde tips.

"Hey Rebecca!" She replied.

"Hey!" Rebecca said as she hugged her over the counter.

"Usual?" Jen asked and Rebecca nodded.

Handing her, her cone Rebecca introduced me to her and we shook hands.