Chapter 7 Lots of Gloating & Thoughts of Boating

Dedication to POtaTOfreak98 for her constant voting and overall support for this book (: ! Thank youuuuuuuu !

Chapter 7
Lots of Gloating & Thoughts of Boating

"And since balloons have a tendency to go up, due to its buoyancy levels. We conducted an experiment on how the level of buoyancy decreases as it stays captured in the limitations of a balloon's interior." Jared said, as we were presenting our project.

"And that is our project on the buoyancy of balloons." I said, wrapping up our presentation.

The class clapped as we sat back in our seats, Jared carrying the poster board and me holding the strings to about five balloons.

"Next group!" Ms. Alan called out as she wrote some notes on a piece of paper.

"Whoohoo! We got an A on our project!" I said jumping up and down as I walked into the cafeteria.

"Nice," Stella said as she followed me.

"And I am so going to win this bet!" I gloated as we got our lunch trays and began putting food atop it.

Paying for my lunch I waited for Stella as she replied. "I don't know, you could crack at any moment now."

"You have so much faith in your best friend." I said as we walked to our table.

Opening up the wrapper of the sandwich I bought I was about to take a bite when it was stolen from my hands.

"Stealer." Yes, stealer is in fact a word, in my dictionary.

"What did I say?" Jared said as he took a bite of my sandwich.

"Watch your language missy." I mocked.

"Yes, now watch it." Jared said smiling.

"And watch your back." I said.

"What?" Jared said in confusion as I took my sandwich back.

"Nothing." I said as I took a bite of my sandwich.

"I spit in the sandwich." Jared said with a smirk on his face.

Dropping the sandwich I grabbed a napkin and spit it out. Gross.

"And I'll take that." Jared said taking the sandwich and taking a bite.

"That is gross." I said drinking from my water bottle.

"Don't worry, I brought cookies!" Stella said as she took out a box of cookies.

"Homemade or store bought?" I asked looking at the box.

"Store bought, I can not bake." she said laughing.

"Smooth," I said.

Stella offered some cookies to Brandon and Jared and they gladly took them.

"Want one?" Stella asked.

"Your cookies are tempting." I said.

"Come on!" Stella said.

"Fine." I said giving in and taking a cookie.

"Fifty bucks Housley get ready to pay up." I said after finishing half of the cookie.

"Until what?" Stella asked.

"I win this bet!" I said.

"Hold up, who said you were winning this." Jared butted in.

"Um, I think I just did." I said.

"You could crack anytime." Jared said.

"That's what I said, high five!" Stella said as he high fived her.