Thank You + Spin-Off Updates

Hi there (:

I have been taking really long breaks from writing on Wattpad for the last ~3 years but I wanted to publish a new part on here to give yall some updates.

Little Miss Sarcastic will not have a sequel or prequel, I could not think of a plot for a sequel but Haley and Jared become high school sweethearts who get married hehe (: As for a prequel, I had plot ideas for one about how Stella and Brandon got together but I didn't feel like writing it anymore.

Since completing this book I have tried to write a few books, but they've all been deleted. Thank you to those who supported those book and who still follow me <3

Danny and Rebecca's spin-off will not become a book. I planned on writing it and have a bunch of stuff chillin in my Google Drive, but never got to writing it. It reminded me too much of the movie Starstruck on Disney Channel, the Christopher Wild and Jessica something characters have the same dynamic as Danny and Rebecca. I recently updated the last spin off news chapter with a lil somethin at the end of it (; the offer still stands, you can also comment on this chapter. I get a lot of notifications from this book & my other works so if you reallllllly wanna see what I wrote about the duo, comment away.

OH and I completed 'Stealing Dreams' the spin-off to this book a little while ago. It's about Eli Housley, Haley and Jared's son and well Danny and Rebecca appear in it!

This book, Stealing Dreams, and Greek Letters take place in the same universe. Yup, that means characters from Stealing Dreams appear in my newest book! Oh and remember, Stealing Dreams and Greek Letters take place like ~30 years after LMS! Greek Letters takes place in college and I've gotten immensely better at writing so if you like this cliche book with poor sensory detail and mostly dialogue, you'll like Greek Letters.

Thank you for 700k+ reads! I cannot thank you all enough for the support over the years and I was wondering, what should I do to celebrate 1 million reads? I don't know when that'll be but comment some suggestions please (:

Feel free to message me on here, I try to answer as soon as I can. If I don't reply, tweet me @ dreamlssxslumber on Twitter, no second E in dreamless

Hope you're all staying safe!
Black lives matter
Be actively anti-racist
Vote if you're eligible
Wear a mask
Keep on reading

I love you all xx