A Great Tragedy

12 hours have long since passed.

It's safe to say I'm becoming hysterical.

This is fault, I never should of let Ariel go, I should of told father, I should of been firmer with Ariel, I should of tried harder.

God only knows what awful punishment or experimentation they are forcing on my dear sister.

It's not use I have to tell father, theirs still a chance he could do something, anything.

Maybe he could rescue her, even if he can't he need to know of my transgressions.

I allowed my sister to go to her death, for that crime there is no forgiveness.

How could I ever face my family again.

With my heart slowly breaking and hysteria clouding my vision I Swam to the throne room.

I pause as the coral doors and just attempt to gather my thoughts.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye there is a flash of red.

However it moved so quickly I could barley see who it was, still I followed the red Streak.

Within seconds i begin to catch up to the red blur and it becomes visible.

Long red hair, purple shell bra, green tail.

It's Ariel!

My shoulders sag in relief, it felt as if the whole world just got lifted off my shoulders.

She's okay!

"Ariel wait!"

"Ariel!"

Still Ariel refuses to slow down.

It's Clear as day she's in serious distress, she shoulders are shaking, yet she's making no sound.

My stomach twists, somethings wrong.

My determination stronger than ever I move my tail faster and cover more ground.

In close enough to reach out and grab the end of her tail in order to halt her.

With my firm grin on her tail fin, Ariel had no choice but to come to a halt.

"Ariel, talk to me, tell me what happened."

Ariel turns me, her face awash with anguish, openly sobbing yet no words are coming out her mouth.

"Ariel what happened?" I place my hands on either side of her face, raking my eyes over her face and body for any type of injury.

To my horror, Ariel opens her mouth and move her lips to form words test so sound comes out.

I recoil in shock, before gasping in horror.

Oh My!

My poor little sister!

How could such a tragedy occur!

Gathering me wits, I grasp my shaking sisters arms and pull her to me.

Resting her head beneath mine and resting my Chin on her head, I told my shaking and defeated sister.

Nothing I can do but off my support and cry along with me sister.

Knowing I will most likely never hear her enchanting melody again.

We hold each other.

"Ariel what happened."

I wince at my question.

She won't be able to tell me.

Ariels looks around most likely searching for a way to communicate, an idea pops in her head and she grasps my hand before bringing us down toward the sea bed.

Ariel puts her finger in the sand and behind writing.

It was faint but I was able to read it with a-bit of work.

I saved a human girl from drowning after she was being chased by the evil queens guards, her name was Snow White, she took me to the ball and I met Prince Eric, we danced Arista and he remembers me as the girl who saved him, it was everything I ever expected it to be, he invited me to spend the day with him as he was soon headed to agrabah I wanted to go with him but obviously I couldn't do that so I returned to the sea, but then I was approached by Ursula, well at least I thought it was the goddess, she offered me a bracelet in order to stay human however someone would have to take my place, that's why I gave it to snow, she could escape the queen and I could live my life with Eric, however if wasn't the Ursula at all, it was the queen, the queen the told me to choose between the my happiness with Eric or snow whites life, I picked Snow White, however I lost my legs, I was going to tell Eric what I was but the queen decided to punish me, she took my voice Arista.

By the end I'm in shock.

Well I'm feeling several different emotions.

Proud of my sister for choosing to be selfless and save Snow White instead.

Happy that my sister feeling for Prince Eric was reciprocated.

Anger at Ariel for even considering magic to solve her problem.

But not of all sadness, somber that my sister found someone who made her happy only for it to be stripped away from her along with her beautiful vioce.

There's not much I can say that will make any of this better.

One thing I know for sure is, the evil queen will not get away with this, she will not win.