A new oppertunity from an old face

The last two days have sucked.

In fact I would say this has been one of the worst few days of my life.

I have been fired.

I'm not even sure how that happend, but I was on my way to my first class when I was called into a meeting with the principal, he basically informed me that due to "budget cuts" they've had to lay some teachers off, I would be allowed to Finish my classes that day, but as of the next day I was being replaced.

That was the biggest lie if I've ever seen one.

Okay so I wasn't the most successful teacher in storybrooke.

So what if I don't assign homework or allow the students to sit where they like, or that sometimes I don't have a Lesson plan.
I love teaching, I know I may complain about the early mornings and work load but still, I loved those kids.

My position was going to be filled by Mr Lambert, who was the English teacher and now drama teacher.

This is crap if you ask me.

But nobody does.

I suppose Mr lambert wasn't horrible, but he was dull and boring.

I was very laid back in my teaching method, whereas Mr lambert is all about order and structure.

I suspect he's the type of person who have his clothes laid out the night before, freshly starched and colour coordinated.

So basically I'm up shit creek without a paddle.

I need that money, the money I earn at the studio plus Paige's extra lesson won't pay my bills, luckily I have enough saved up to cover the next 3 months of bills but after that....
Maybe I could ask Maxine for more hours, but I doubt she would be able to help me, she only needs me part time, the most she could give me would be a couple of hours of Friday as a dance teachers assistant to the Tango teacher Megan but even then it still wouldn't of been enough.
I suppose I best start job hunting, I could walk around the town and see if anywhere was hiring, though I'm not sure what job I could possibly get, I'm no mechanic or builder, maybe ruby could get me a job as a waitress and I suppose if I'm really in trouble I could always,(I grind my teeth) apply for the personal assistant job at the mayors office.
However I'm not sure I could handle Becoming the personal assistant to Mayor Mills, that woman just grates my nerves.

Perhaps I'll take a pit stop at the rabbit hole.

If I'm lucky I'll make it In time for happy hour.

Drinks are far cheaper.

During the time I wasunlocking my car door I fail to notice the looming presence right behind me.

Until their is a cough.

The hair in the back of my neck stands up, I go ridged , goosebumps appear.

Cautiously I turn to face the presence.

"Miss Brown, how lovely to see you."

I strengthen my back.

"Good morning Mr gold."

My gold was the owner of a pawn shop and the town's wealthiest resident.

He was also my landlord.

Why is he here?

Did I forget to pay rent?

I quickly sun up in my head.

No I defiantly paid for this month.

Mr gold senses my thoughts.

"I'm not here for you dearie." Mr Gold assured me.

Dearie?