You can't take this back

Enchanted Forest

Has the need for power corrupted me so greatly that I am willing to commit the most heinous sin.

Currently I'm hiding behind a rock seeking out my prey.

I spot the ship in the distance.

Perfect.

I go to open my mouth but stop myself.

There's no going back from this.

Is power really worth it.

A tiny voice pops un in my head, could this be the last of my Conscience.

However a larger voice eggs me on, the Victor that demands justice for our mother, demands the pirates that killed her meet their just desserts.

I will show rumple I'm worth teaching and have justice for my mother.

Into the sea,
Hold you close to me,
Slide beneath the waves,
Down into the caves.
Kiss me my love

I can feel the enchantment flowing through me.

The boat is turning.

Come rest in my arms,
Live your dreams with me,
Slide beneath the sea,
Come to me my love,
Forget the land above

The waves are slamming against the ship, as if they were trying to warn the occupants of the danger they were willingly sailing towards.

Slide beneath the waves,
Down into the caves,

The shattering of wood and cries of alarms and pain fill my ears.

I come to my senses.

What am I doing?

I stop singing.

But it's to late.

The remains of the ship and passengers litter the sea.

"My my dearey."

Swirling to my left i see rumple, he's perched on the bed of rocks overlooking the carnage, much like when we first met.

"I didn't think you had it in you."

My brain seems to still be processing my actions for I don't respond.

"Tomorrow morning 6:00 the front garden, now don't be late dearie you may have my tutelage but that doesn't mean you shall keep it."

Rumple disappears into a could of purple smoke.

Feeling utter revolution at myself and my actions I flee the scene, not being able to bare to see my destruction a moment longer.

I swim and swim until I physically can't anymore, until my tail aches, until my vision darkens.

Grasping my bracelet with my grief induced mind i transport myself to the one place I feel safe.

The one person who Makes me feel special.

I land on a marble floor mermaid tail and all before succumbing to the darkness.

Before I completely drift off I feel warm hands grasp my shoulders.

The next time I open my eyes it's dark.

As my clouded mind begins to focus I start to take in my surroundings.

Even in the darkness I recognise the silhouettes of the hat towers, what I notice next is the soft bedding underneath me, I was on a bed.

The sound of light snores and the breeze of a slight air was blowing on my left.