I'm not a lap dog

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I'm disturbed from my threading.

I think nothing of it, probably just an unhappy client who didn't read the fine print.

I go back to my treading.

Recently Rumpelstiltskin had gifted me some beautiful clams.

As of lately rumple has had me swimming to multiple realms, sometimes even multiple a day.

Most of the time I was scouring a land without magic.

I was to find someone named Baelfire.

Still no luck.

The land without magic was a vast place, bigger than any place I've been too before, land that was covered by weird buildings, well at least I think they are building.

Giant and tall, almost as if they were trying to touch the sun.

Strange carriages that people rode around in, that needed no horse.

Giant pirate ships made of metal.

It had become very Tiring.

I try to ask the people for assistance, I tell the ones who to stop to hear my plight, however the moment I mentioned magic or anything relating to my world the strangers walk way, if I'm lucky I will only be ignored, though if I'm unlucky i will be called some very nasty names and get shoved away.

I know Rumpelstiltskin is getting angrier and angrier with my failure.

It's not my fault, the land without magic is a vast and very populated place.

It must be 50x bigger than the enchanted forest and other lands, not to mention all the people at least 1000x more populated than the enchanted forest.

I can only travel so far.

Plus I was starting to attract attention.

Blurry Pictures of me under the words Mermaid sightings were starting to appear   On the papers that humans would buy and read.

Most were calling it,a publicity stunt.

I do not know what that meant, but most were more open to believe that then the possibility that Mermaids existed.

Rumpelstiltskin was not lieing, this really was a world without magic.

I think Rumpelstiltskin can see that it's really taking a toll on me, especially when we sees me limping on my sore and bleeding feet.

I know clams don't seem the most pleasing gift, but it's what inside that's the true gift.

Pearls.

Pearls of different colours and sizes.

They were beautiful.

My work schedule was very irregular, I could have days where I was working non stop and wouldn't be able to rest or sleep for days on end, then there were other day like today, were I could spend days even a few weeks not doing anything other than catering to Rumpelstiltskins every desire, and he was pretty low maintenance.

So the days I don't work, I keep myself occupied by making jewellery for myself, as of right now I'm working on a circlet made of green pearls and the gold Rumpelstiltskin spun.

BANG! BANG!

It's clear whoever's at the door won't go alway.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Alright, hold on I'm coming.

I place the string of gold and pearls on my vanity before rising and journeying through the hallway, down the stairs to the front door.