(3) The Volturi Kings

Angelina Pov:

Angelina Pov:

I quietly gasped and quickly ran to the bathroom. I made it in time and puked into the toilet. Tears formed in my eyes I hate puking!

I continued puking into the toilet when someone knocked on the door. "My queen are you okay?" Jane asked from outside.

"One second!" I yelled. I rest my head on the side of the toilet. Today I've been feeling sick and nauseous. It doesn't help I haven't eaten food yet.

I sighed and slowly got up. I flushed the toilet and closed it. I rinsed my mouth with water. I opened the door and walked back into the bedroom. "Hey Janey" I mumbled.

"My queen do you want me to get the kings?" the young blonde asked. I shook my head "it's fine. I just need to eat some food. I haven't eaten food in hours" I said.

"You need to eat better Angel" Jane scolded. I chuckled and got into the bed. "I know. I'm bad at being a human" I joked.

Jane giggled at that statement. "Can you get me some BBQ rib sandwich and some dill chips. Pleaseeeeee" I begged.

"Yes my queen" she said, walking out of the room. I groaned and covered myself with the blanket. "I hate everything" I mumbled.

I hate feeling sick. It makes me miserable! I started getting stomach pains. I hissed in pain "fuck!" I mumbled. Suddenly the pain went away and my body relaxed.

I was glaring at the wall, feeling completely miserable. "My queen, here's your food" Alec said, walking into the room. "Thank god! Your a life-saver" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and placed the plate on the table next to the bed. "Do you need anything else?" he asked. "I'm good Alec. Go play video games with Felix" I said.

Alec used vampire speed and left the room. "Bloody vampires" I mumbled, shoving the rib sandwich into my mouth. I moaned and felt a little better.

After a few minutes, I completely ate the sandwich. I was munching on some of the dill chips when I started watching tv.

~~~

It's been hours since I ate and I was bored. I got up from the bed and stretched. "Hello my love" Aro sang when he walked into the room. I grinned when I saw my husband "hello love" I said.

Caius and Marcus was bickering at the doorway. I raised my eyebrow at Aro "no idea" he said, kissing my forehead. "Darling are you okay? You look really pale" Marcus said.

"I've been feeling sick. I puked earlier but I feel better now" I said, sitting on the bed. Caius purred and nuzzled into my neck.

"Caius!" I yelled when he started biting my neck. I moaned and Caius got on top of me. "Caius leave the poor girl alone" Marcus said, sitting at the desk. "Horn dog" Aro mumbled.

I laughed and got on top of Caius "Mia amore I want you" he purred. "Puoi avermi (You can have me)" I said. Then we had some fun [If you know what I mean ;)]