(1) Alec Volturi

Lilith Pov:I was so scared! I was shaking and I was clinging onto my mom's arm as my father was in front of us

Lilith Pov:
I was so scared! I was shaking and I was clinging onto my mom's arm as my father was in front of us. The rest of the family stood in front of me. I want to go home and get away from these people! "I won't let them take you from me" my mother said, snarling at the four red-eyed vampires.

"Aro please! She's not ready" My grandfather said. "She's 17! We had a deal." the blonde haired vampire snapped. I bet your confused. Let me explain everything!

===Flash back===
I was eight years old when red-eyed people stormed into our village and started killing everyone, including my parents. I had to watch my parents die in front of me.  "Mommy! Daddy!" I yelled, seeing them lifeless. The murderer froze and looked at me "il mio compagno! l'ho trovata" he said. (my mate! I found her)

I didn't understand a word he said. I was too scared to even ask. "Alec?" A female voice said, walking towards us. I cried and backed away from the monsters. They were whispering to each other and I couldn't hear them.

The female crouched in front of me "don't be scared of me little one. Can I pick you up?" she asked. I decided to trust her and raised my arms. She smiled and picked me up in her arms. She was freezing! "I'm Jane and behind me is my twin, Alec. What's your name cutie?" Jane asked, poking my side.

I giggled and wiped my tears "I'm Lilith" I said in a quiet voice. Jane took me outside and I saw fires surrounding the land. I gasped and started crying "Daddy!! Mommy!!" I sobbed. Jane started boucing me and tried to get me to stop crying. "Lilith please stop crying" she begged.

"Jane can I try?" he asked. She nod and gave me to the black haired guy. The moment I touched the guy, a spark hit me and I felt unafraid. Alec's chest started rumbling and he started purring. The sound calmed me down and I stopped crying. "Amore mio, per favore, non piangere" he said. (my love please don't cry)

I don't understand this language! I made a face "Alec she doesn't understand you" Jane said. "Sorry cutie" Alec told me. I tighten my grip on Alec when three red-eyed older men walked towards us. "Alec, Jane. Why is this human still alive?" The blond asked, snarling at me with black eyes.

I whimpered and hid my face in Alec's neck. His chest rumbled as he snarled and he glared at the man. "Peace Caius" the black haired man said. He walked towards us. "Alec can I have your hand?" the man asked. He nod and gave me to Jane.

He grabbed Alec's hand and grinned "Oh my! This is exciting news" he said, excitedly. This man was extremely pale and he was graceful. He's kinda creepy. "Little one I'm Aro. This is my brothers Caius and Marcus" Aro said, looking at me.

I wanted to go back with Alec and I reach for him. "Alec she wants you to hold her again" His sister said. He walked to us and pulled me in his arms. I smiled and nuzzled into his neck. Alec purred "She can't stay with us. She needs to grow up and live a normal life" Marcus said.

"I think Carlisle's daughter, Rosalie always wanted a child" Aro said. "Master! I don't want my mate to stay with the Cullens" Alec exclaimed. "Peace Alec. It's just until she is grown up" Aro said. After that, I fell asleep and cling to Alec.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to see I was in a house and I was laying on a couch. "Awww the human is awake" Someone sang. I see Aro with a group of people with golden eyes. "I know your daughter wants a child. Can you adopt her until she's older, my dear friend" he asked the blonde.

"Rose? It's your choice" the leader said to the beautiful women. She looks like a goddess! She has blonde hair and expensive clothes. " I always wanted a daughter" She exclaimed, looking excited. The women and a huge guy walked to me.

"Sweetie I'm Emmett and this is my wife. We are your new parents" The buff male said. I grinned and jumped into the blonde's arms. "My beautiful daughter" Rosalie cried, hugging me to her body.

"Remember! She isn't staying with you forever. Don't keep her from Alec or us. You would be breaking the mate laws" Caius said, looking angry. The group of people nod and I rushed towards Alec. I hugged his legs which caused him to chuckle "come here lil mate" Alec said, lifting me up.

"Verró per te. lo prometto" he said (i will come for you. I promise) and kissed my head with a pained look. "Janeyyyy!" I exclaimed, seeing the blonde. "Lil!" Jane said, grabbing me from Alec's arms and spinned me in a circle. I giggled and hugged her " will I see you again?" I asked.

Alec and Jane looked at each other "of course! We will never forget you" Jane said. She put me down on the floor and I rushed to my new mother. That was the last time, I saw Alec and Jane.

===Flashback end===
Now I'm 17 and I know about the vampire world. I knew I was Alec's mate and he was coming to get me. "She's not 18 yet" Carlisle said. "Oh Carlisle, Alec and Jane was turned at age 17" Aro told me. "Janey?" I questioned.

"Hey Lil" Jane said, grinning. I was happy to see her! But, I was still terrified. I don't want to leave my family! I belong with Alec so I can't fight the bond. "If you don't give us Lilith, you would be breaking the mate laws. We will have to kill you" Marcus said.

"Mom, Dad. You did  promise to give me when the time comes" I told them. My mom looked at me with pain "your my daughter. I can't let you go" she cried, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her "you can always visit. I need to go with my mate" I told my mother.

She sighed and kissed my forehead . I hugged the rest of my family and said goodbye. I ran towards Alec and Jane. "I missed you guys!" I exclaimed, hugging them. "My love, I missed you so much. It pained me to be away from you" Alec told me.

"He was so depressed and mopey" Jane said, smirking . I ignored her and stared into Alec's eyes. Jane rolled her eyes and gave us space. Suddenly, I was pinned to a tree. Alec used his vampire speed!

"What the---" I started when Alec slammed his lips on me. I gasped and sighed into the kiss. I placed my hands into his soft, black hair. He purred and nip my lip. Someone cleared their throat "Alec lets go. You have time to do that when we get home" Aro said.

I blushed and felt mortified. I didn't look at the vampires and got on Alec's back. I felt so happy to be with Alec and Jane. It was painful years without them. I'm ready to go to Italy, so Alec and I have some "alone" time.

I'm not ready for any serious intimate business. But I want some more time to kiss my mate, we have a lot to catch up. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I belong here with Alec.