(4) The Volturi Kings

Dedicated to harrietmeade07Y/n Pov:

Y/n Pov:

"Hurry up Alice!" Bella yelled at the seer. "Bells calm down. We are going to be on time" I said, trying to calm the human girl down.

We were on the way to save Edward from killing himself. He thinks Bella is dead. I decided to come because my brother was distressed. He's afraid for his son.

I'm Carlisle Cullen's sister. I promised I would save his dumb ass son. I don't break my promises. Suddenly, Alice stopped "Bella go! Edward is at the clocktower" she exclaimed, making the human run.

I covered myself with my hood and made sure to cover my face. I don't feel like exposing myself by sparkling in the sun.

Alice parked the car and we got out of the car that she stole. She covered her face with some kind of fabric. Alice and I quickly rushed to the tower.

I broke the lock and opened the door. I grinned at Alice, which made her chuckle. " Come on guys! It's a festival! We wouldn't want to cause a scene, now would we?" Alice said.

I removed my hood and looked at the two red eyed vampires. There was a huge, shaggy brown-haired male with the V crest. Beside him was a spiked brown haired vampire that was shorter than the buff one. He was standing very formal and had his hands behind his back.

I realized they were Felix and Demetri. I heard my brother talking about them. Demetri is a tracker and very dangerous. He can find anyone from anywhere. He can find people through the tenors of their minds.

The two guards looked at me, looking shocked. "Y/n Cullen" Demetri said, bowing his head. "Demetri, Felix" I said politely.

I do not wish to be the Volturi's enemy. I noticed Edward was hiding Bella behind him. Your an idiot Edward I said through my mind.

He looked at me with timid look. I got tensed when I heard footsteps. I recognize the vampire's scent. It was Jane.

She's extremely dangerous. She can caused extreme pain."Aro sent me to see what's taking so long" she said, looking at us. "Jane" I said, bowing my head.

"Lets go" Jane said, glancing at me with a small smile. We walked behind the Volturi guard. If I was human, my heart would be pounding. I feels like we are walking to our death.

~~~

Jane opened the two huge door and walked inside. We walked in and I was shocked. The throne room was huge and the ceiling was really high! I saw some stairs with three thrones.

A young black haired vampire walked towards us. "They send you for one and you bring back three and.. a half. Such a clever girl" he told Jane.

I realized he was Alec, twin brother of Jane, the witch twins stood to the right of the thrones. They were next to the snow-white blonde who was scowling. Caius Volturi..

I looked down at the floor and got lost in my thoughts. Honesty I don't want to look at the three kings because they are quite breath-taking.

Aro Volturi was the leader of the Volturi. He was rather weird and acts like a kid on candy. He has the power of tactile telepathy and can read every thought, and memory with a single touch. Aro has jet black long hair. His red eyes are very unsettling. It seems like he is in the mid-20's

Caius Volturi is one of the ancient kings who seems to always look angry and scowls. He is ruthless and a killer. Caius has snow-white hair that goes to his shoulder. He looks around 20 years old.

Marcus Volturi is the third Volturi king. He never shows emotion and always looks depressed & uninterested. Marcus has curly brown hair and his hair also comes to his shoulder. It looks like he is the olderest of them. He looks around 40.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Edwards screams. Jane was using her powers on him "Stop! Stop!" I yelled, rushing to my Nephew.

"Jane" a masculine voice said, stopping the young ruthless vampire. I felt three eyes on me, but I was more focused on Edward.

I help him up with the help of Alice. Jane snarled at Bella when her powers didn't work on her. I tried to not smile and just looked away from the scene.

" Remarkable. She confounds us all. So, what do we do with you now?" Aro asked, laughing like a manic. His laugh is so creepy when he laughs like this.

I continued to look at the floor. I don't want to be here. "She knows to much. She's a liability." Caius said. I got tense and looked up.

"That's true. Felix?" Aro asked, looking at the buff vampire. Felix started walking to Bella, but I got in front of her, snarling.

But I was surprised when he didn't attack me, Felix just looked at me. Edward attacks Felix and the buff vampire slammed Edward into a bench.

Demetri grabbed Alice by the throat and I was the only one who wasn't being attacked by the Volturi guards. I decided to protect Bella.

"Bells. Get behind me" I hissed. She got behind me, looking scared for Edward. Felix slammed Edward's body into the stone stairs.

Bella and I gasped in horror. They were prepared to rip his head off "STOP! STOP!" I yelled. Aro looked at me and froze.

I finally made eye contact with the crazy black hair vampire. Spark hit me and I instantly knew that I would do anything to protect these vampires.

"M-Mate" I mumbled. Everyone was staring at us. I looked at the kings and realized that I was mated to all three of the kings.

The feeling was so overwhelming that I swear I was going to pass out. Felix pushed Edward to the floor. Bella rushed to her mate.

Marcus got up from his throne and walked towards me. I started shaking as he got closer. I wanted to jump him.

"Mate" he growled, nuzzling into my neck. My whole body was on fire. I snarled, pulling him close to my body.

I whimpered when he pulled away. Marcus brought me to the thrones and I sat on his lap when he sat on his throne. Aro and Caius looked jealous.

"Goodbye. My young friend" Aro said when they made a decision about Bella's fate. The Cullens and Bella walked out of the room. Alice looked at me with a sad look.

They left and I was alone with my mates. Suddenly, I was surrounded by my mates. "Mia amore, will you stay with us?" Aro asked, petting my hair.

I purred "yes. I don't want to leave your sides" I said. Caius pulled me into him and starting biting my neck. I gasped in pleasure "my king" I whimpered.

The three kings pulled me away from the throne room and we locked ourselves into a room. We didn't leave the room until night time.