(3) Demetri x Felix x Alec

We were on a mission right now. Even the kings are with us. They want information about the Cullens.  Supposedly, the Cullens made an immortal child. I was human but I'm super powerful. I have lots of powers. Also, have vampire speed and strength.

I was on the roof of a building. I noticed my mates were glancing at me once in a while. "Toshiro, don't hide. We won't hurt you" I heard Aro said.

"Hey!" I yelled when I saw someone running from the roof in front of me. I ran after the person. I used my vampire speed to catch him. "Get off of me!" he yelled, punching me in the face.

I hissed and shocked him with my powers. "Fuck off!" he yelled, pushing me off the building. I tightly closed my eyes waiting to hit the ground. I groaned when I hit someone solid, but it didn't feel like the ground.

I opened my eyes to see Felix "thanks love" I told him. He placed me down "Mia cara, you shouldn't run after a vampire" Demetri scolded.

I rolled my eyes at that. Alec snarled when he saw my face "that bastard hit you!" he yelled, gently grabbed my face. "My love calm down. We will get him" I cooed.

"Dear Stella is right," Aro said smiling at me. "Badass human" Jane said, standing by my side. We fist-bumped. I laughed at her "I know I'm badass" I said.

Suddenly, I got a vision. I went still and my face went blank. It was a vision of Toshiro. He was in an alleyway, running.

"To your left!" I yelled, running in the direction. I heard the vampires run after me "Ella stop! You're going so fast!" One of my mates whined (Felix).

I laughed at that. A vampire saying a human is going too fast is unusual. I felt my cape fly as I ran to the alleyway.

Demetri and Felix went onto the roof of a building, following us and running. "Toshiro! Stop" I yelled at him. He froze and gulped.

"Please!" he begged, looking for a way out. Demetri and Felix jumped down from the building. Toshiro tried to punch Felix but he dodged it. Felix threw the vampire to Demetri, which caused Demetri to push the Japanese vampire away.

I rolled my eyes when Demetri wiped his coat. Demetri made some cool moves and punched Toshiro to the wall, which caused it to crack.

Suddenly, a black mist went towards the vampire. I gulped and backed away from it but I noticed it wasn't going near me.

Alec smiled at me which I returned. Toshiro was gasping in fear, which made me feel bad. Until I remembered he punched me.

The mist completely covered the vampire. I walked to Demetri and placed my hand on his arm. He grinned at me. 

"Alec" Aro warned, causing Alec to pull his black mist away from Toshiro. It was so cool looking. The kings walked towards Toshiro and the mist went away from them as they walked.

"Show off" I mumbled at Alec. The guard grinned at me. Alec just winked at me. I heard something that was close to the alleyway.

I decided to check it out. Demetri and Felix kept their eyes on my walking body. I looked both ways "My dear what's wrong?" Aro asked, stopping his questioning.

"I heard something. I'll check it out" I told him. I walked farther away which my mates clearly didn't like. I continued walking down the empty hallway when I heard something move.

I turned around "where are you?" I whispered. Suddenly, something pinned me against the wall. It was a woman with red eyes. A nomad vampire?

"A human?" she questioned, looking at me. I pushed her off of me "back off vamp" I warned. "A human working with the Volturi" she said, looking at my V crest.

She spun me around and grabbed my arm. "Toshiro will not be hurt! He's my mate" she hissed in my ear.

I let out a huge scream when the woman pulled my arm back, causing my arm to break. Tears streamed down my face.

"STELLA!" I heard multiple voices yell. I whimpered in pain when I heard footsteps. "Who are you?" I heard Aro's voice.

"Toshiro is my mate. You WILL not kill him" the woman snarled. "HOW DARE YOU" Caius roared. "She's part of the Volturi! You will be killed for this" he continued to yell.

The pain was hitting me hard. My vision went blurry and I was trying to stay awake. I screamed when she pulled my arm farther.

"Stop!" My mates snarled. I looked at the kings and felt my eyes shift. My eyes turn blue whenever I use my powers.

The kings smirked "you're fucked" Demetri said. I slammed my head against hers and shot her with my blue mist. She slammed into the wall. I whimpered and gently hold my arm, which was in an awkward position.

It was completely backward. "W-what are you?" The vampire asked. I flashed my blue eyes "I'm Stella Volturi, human with supernatural abilities" I moaned out.

Stella's eyes

Stella's blue power

Stella's blue power

I sat up I need to break my bone back in place I screamed when I snapped it back in place

I sat up I need to break my bone back in place I screamed when I snapped it back in place. I collapsed to the ground.

"Jane, we must deal with Toshiro and his mate," Aro said. Jane and the kings walked back to the alleyway. My mates surrounded me "don't scold me. I'm not in the mood" I mumbled.

"Babe that was awesome! How you fling that woman back!" Felix yelled looking excited. I chuckled and sat up.

Alec wrapped his arms around me, supporting my shaky body. Demetri gently grabbed my broken arm "well looks like you snapped it back in place but a doctor will need to cast it" he told me.

Alec gave me a grave look "this is my job Alec. Some days I will get hurt, some I won't. I love what I do" I said.

"But-" Alec started. "I'm not having this conversation again. I will be fragile until I turn. We already have a date for my 20th birthday. But I'm not stopping missions just because I'm human" I said.

 The pain was really bad and it hurts to move my arm. I groaned and tried to get in a comfortable spot.

The pain was really getting to me. "Come on love. We need to get you back to the castle to get your arm looked at" Felix said.

He slowly and gently picked me up. Felix placed his arm underneath my legs and placed his other arm around my middle. "I will kill both vampires for hurting you. No one is allowed to hurt you my beloved" he told me.

I weakly smiled. My three mates are extremely protective over me. If anyone hurts me they will kill anyone.

My eyes slowly closed when I heard Felix purring, the soothing noise made me fall asleep. Blackness took over me after 30 minutes.