(2) Demetri, Alec and Felix pt 2

What happened last time:
I gasped and got off of Jake. I run towards them "SCARLETT!!" Everyone yelled. I froze when I see Alec and Edward fighting. "STOP!" I yelled. I got between Alec and Edward. I don't remember seeing them start fighting.

I want to stop Jasper and Emmett but I need to stop Edward. Edward! I will fucking kill you I thought and glared at him. I grabbed my sword and hit Edward with the handle. He fell to the ground and I rushed to Felix. "Get away from him" I snarled.

Jasper and Emmett backed away from Felix. My mate grinned and he got closer to me. My body was shaking and I needed them. Alec was behind me and Felix was close to my front.

A roar was heard and running towards us. "Jake!?" I exclaimed when the wolf kicked my mates away from me, making me gasp in horror. He went under me and lift me on his back. "Jacob get her away from here !" Edward yelled.

I grabbed onto his fur and looked at my mates as Jake ran away. "NOO!!!" My three mates yelled. Tears hit my eyes and I placed my face into Jacob's warm body. I was feeling ill and tired. I passed out as Jake ran into the woods.
Scarlett pov:

I was sick in bed and I couldn't get up

I was sick in bed and I couldn't get up. Without my mates, I'm dying! I need to be claim and mark me. If not, the bond will kill me. I coughed and blood come out of my mouth.

The Cullens were surrounding my bed. My breathing has been getting shallow. Pain has been hitting me. Carlisle sighed "I sent a letter to Aro. I told him that Scar is sick, so I decided to let her go with her mates" he said.

I grabbed his hand "thank you. I need them" I cried. Rose rushed to my side and let me cry on her shoulder. "They're here" Alice said. Rose picked me up from the bed and I whimpered.

"I'm sorry scar" my best friend told me. The others rushed outside as Rose put a decent outfit on me (pic below) It was a white shirt with a cute pink sweater. I decided to put my ripped jeans and converse shoes.

 I decided to put my ripped jeans and converse shoes

I coughed and fell on my knees "Scar!" Rose exclaimed

I coughed and fell on my knees "Scar!" Rose exclaimed. She helped me up and placed me on a chair "I'll fix your hair girly" she told me. I weakly smiled and closed my eyes, focusing on the mating bond. I can feel my mates outside.

Rose scoffed "Edward is getting impatient. He told me to hurry" she said. I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror "I love it" I said. My hair
is in a french braid.

"I'll make sure to visit" Rose said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She picked me up bridal style and rushed outside. Rose froze in her spot and I looked to see Alec glaring at the Cullens.

Black mist come out of his hands and it was headed towards them. "Alec stop!" I yelled. Aro stopped him and the Volturi stared at me. I felt ashamed of my appearance. I probably look terrible! I'm extremely pale and look ill.

"Oh mio! Mio povero amore" Demetri exclaimed in Italian. I looked at the others confused "he said oh my, my poor love" Carlisle told me. "Thank you" I mumbled.

I slowly got out of Rose's arms and I ran to my mates. I ran into Felix's arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. Felix sighed in relief "I've been wanting for this" he said, wrapping his arms around me. The cullens went into the house and left us.

I felt much better and the pain was gone. I caressed his cheek and stared into his eyes. The whole world disappeared and I can only see my mate. The kings cleared their throats and I blushed.

"We'll wait for you guys in the forest" Aro said, grinning. They speeded away but Demetri and Alec stayed. "I was in so much pain! I need you guys to mark and claim me before I die" I said, tears in my eyes.

They all snarled "over our dead bodies! We will never let that happen" Alec said. I blushed "we will talk about it later first, I need to do something" Felix said.

He slammed his lips on mine and passionately kissed me. I moaned and felt happy to be with my mates. I pulled away and I felt faint. "What about our kisses?" Demetri asked, smirking.

Alec elbowed him "our mate isn't feeling good! She's so pale" he said. I got down from Felix's waist "we need to mark her when we get home" Alec said, looking concerned.

"Her body is dying" Felix whimpered. I hugged Alec and inhaled his scent. I felt a little better smelling his scent. Alec picked me up and started walking into the woods. I was so happy to be with my mates but now I need to get better when we get to the castle.