(1) Felix Volturi

Dedicated to Romance-tea-cupY/n Pov:

Y/n Pov:

I cried into my hands and ran away. My boyfriend, Felix Volturi, was cheating on me with Renata. I was heart-broken. I thought he loved me!

I decided to run away from the Volturi and make sure they can't find me. I'm a shield, which makes it easier to hide from Demetri's tracker ability.

I'm not going to live my human live depressed because of a vampire who broke me. I'm going to be normal now. I'm going to go to school and graduate like a normal human girl. Felix Volturi will not break me! I'm stronger than him.

~~~

(Years later...)

"Peter! Lets go" I yelled at my lover. It's been years since I ran away from the Volturi and I was loving my life! I graduated school and I got a job as a professional cook.

I was successful! Then I met a vampire named Peter. I fell for him and he turned me into a vampire. I discovered that my powers is a shield and I can control ice. Sometimes I can shoot ice from my hands.

Peter and I are both living together. We are truly happy together. I haven't even thought about Felix for a long time. I got over him!

"Okay, Okay. I'm here my love" Peter said, grinning. I smiled until I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. I covered my mouth and used vampire speed to get outside.

I got on my knees and puked up some of the blood I had earlier. "Y/n!?" Peter exclaimed, rushing to my side. He hold my hair as I puked.

"W-what's wrong with me?" I asked, feeling scared. Vampires aren't supposed to vomit up blood! "I-I don't know" Peter stuttered.

"Lets cancel our plans. We need to find Carlisle Cullen. He can help" he said. We went inside the house and packed our bags. We got into the car and headed to Forks.

~~~

"Ugh! I can't keep blood down and I'm feeling weak" I said, trying to keep my eyes open. It feels like the energy from me is completely drained. I was too weak to keep my shield up.

"Peter.. I can't put my shield up. The Volturi will eventually find me" I mumbled. "Fuck! Hang on darling. We are almost there" my lover told me.

I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the world. I got so into listening that I didn't realized we stopped.

Peter helped me out of the car and we walked to the glass house. The door opened before we could knock "Peter?" the blonde golden eyed vampire asked.

"Peter!" Another voice said from inside. "Doc, something is wrong with my mate. She's puking up the blood she drinked" Peter said with concern in his voice.

"Come in. I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong with her" Carisle told us. Before we could, a shaggy dirty blonde pulled Peter into a hug. "Jasper! I missed you little shit!" Peter exclaimed.

I weakly chuckled "Jaz this is my mate, Y/n" he said. I smiled at the man "Nice to meet you ma'am" Jasper said, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Jasper. Peter talks about you a lot" I said, smirking. Jasper helped me up the stairs and we all walked into the house.

~~~

"I'm pregnant?! That's impossible! I'm a vampire" I exclaimed. Carlisle was doing a check up on me and he told me his theory. "It's not impossible. I've heard of witches doing spells on vampires to get them pregnant" Jasper said.

Great! A witch put a bloody spell on me and now I'm pregnant! Suddenly, someone knocked on the front door. I sat up and looked panicked "the Volturi is here" I said.

"Shit" Peter mumbled. Carlisle and Jasper walked out of the room to answer the door. I got up from the table.

I didn't want to see Felix! I'm worried the moment I see him that I will feel the pain and heartbreak. Honestly I don't want to fall for him again..

"What are we going to do?" I asked my mate. "I never thought I would be a father. I'm happy!" Peter exclaimed, pulling my body close to him.

"I love you y/n" he says, kissing me with a passion. "I love you my love" I told him. I pulled him close and kissed him full of love.

Someone cleared their throat, which made us pull away. Jasper was smirking "shut it" I told him. "The Volturi want to see you Y/n" he told me.

I sighed and we walked out of Carlisle's office. Peter wrapped his arm around my waist "it's going to be okay. I won't let them take you from me" my mate said.

I smiled and nuzzled into his neck. Peter and Jasper got in front of me to protect me. We walked into the living room. "Where's y/n?" I heard someone asked.

I sighed and gently moved the boys. "Hello Aro" I said, bowing my head. "Y/n! It's nice to see you" Aro exclaimed, hugging me.

Aro was like my father when I was a human and lived with the Volturi. "I missed you padre (father)" I mumbled into his coat.

I pulled away from him when I saw him... I gulped and ignored the buff vampire. Demetri and Alec rushed and hugged me.

"We missed you!" They exclaimed. Demetri and Alec were my best friends. We were ride or die for each other. "It took forever to find you. Glad you removed your shield finally" Demetri said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. Demetri always think its a game when he can't find me due to my shield. He always wants it a game.

I pulled away from them and Peter grabbed my hand, pulling me away from them. He snarled at them. "Peter. I'm fine" I told him.

I felt a nauseous feeling and felt my blood start to come up. "Shit" I mumbled, speeded away from the living room. I made it outside when I threw everything up.

I heard footsteps behind me "I need to get something in my system" I said, after I emptied my stomach. "Maybe its rejecting the animal blood?" Carlisle suggested. I've been feeding from animals instead of people. I tried to convince Peter but he prefers human blood.

"Wait what's going on?" Alec asked. I got up and looked at them "I'm pregnant" I told them. Everyone got wide-eyed.

"We think a witch put a spell that lets her get pregnant." My boyfriend explains. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Its rejecting the animals blood... I must feed from a human" I said, looking at Peter. "Okay lets go hunting. Be right back!" he told the Cullens. I waved at the family and we speeded away. I left so fast that I didn't see the look on Felix's face.

Felix Pov:

Rage was the only thing I feel for that Peter guy! I can't stand that Y/n is pregnant by him and not me. "Felix.. let it go" Demetri told me.

I growled at him "she should be mine not his!" I roared, pulling a tree from the ground and threw it. "Its your fault! You cheated on your own mate" my friend told me.

I stopped destroying the forest and turn to him. "Your right. It is my fault" I said, sitting on the dirty ground. "I'm going to kill him." I mumbled.

" He thinks y/n is his mate, but Marcus told us that Felix and y/n are mate" Alec said. I stood up "I must fix this! Y/n is mine not his" I exclaimed, thinking of ideas to get her back. She is going to be mine again!

Should I do a part 2 for this imagine? I hope you guys enjoyed this! xx